Thread: Mango phone display remain black during the phone call

Mango phone display remain black during the phone call

On my LG Quantum I installed Mango. The install went very well and the whole thing in Mango is functioning well but there is one serious bug I have established.
    When I am in a cell phone call, if I put the cell phone to my ear, the display goes round black (as predictable). But when I drag the cell phone away from my ear, with the call still in advancement, the phone screen remains black. not anything I can do (touching the pushing buttons or screen on the handset) will light up the screen apart from for close to the phone's power button two times (off and then on). Pushing the power button two times does show the lively call screen. I did not have this problem with the launch edition of Windows Phone .Please repair this soon. This is actually building it difficult to apply Mango as a cell phone! Thank you..

Re: Mango phone display remain black during the phone call

In my case I have HD7 and I installed Mango in the past then I have an unusual difficulty. When making a cell phone call and keeping cell phone after that to my year the display obtain dimmed, but not black, i.e. closeness sensor mechanism, but touch screen and LCD are not turned off. As an answer still you can press several key with your face. On NoDo the display went merely black (when having a machine close to your face) and that was ok. Suppose you join it soon!

Recently I using the HD7 and the nearness sensor functioning as it should, but if you pull away from your face the display will come reverse, attempt holding in front of your eyes and you will observe it does go black and continue black in a call. You cannot observe what is happening obviously if you pull the cell phone away to ensure. I have not had any troubles with keys being pushed when in a call apart from when I utilize the speakerphone and that is standard to have the keys noticeable again.

I received the Mango update the recent past day. I picked my cell phone up from my desk now to make a call and establish that the screen is black. (Once you flip release the opening start up screen) The clock shows at the top of the display and the bars for signal but the whole thing else is black. Restarting the cell phone has not made a variation. Either standard restart, using the mango start again (the fresh drag this screen down thing) or plug off the phone battery and putting it backside. So, whatever the problem is with this black screen circumstances in mango start again is not essentially a repair them.