Thread: BUG in Mango : Synchronization with Google calendar fails

BUG in Mango : Synchronization with Google calendar fails

later than installing the Mango Beta 2 Operating system on a manufacturer cell phone, the configured Google calendars are not sync any longer. The 85010005 error obtained during the functioning. I think Windows Live calendar working very well. Moreover the T-Mobile service My Phonebook isn't sync also, 903 error obtained from that .

Re: BUG in Mango : Synchronization with Google calendar fails

I resolved issue about my G-calendar. The login ID of the Google account was not belonging to the mail domain in Google. Several years ago, one could make Google accounts with email addresses which are ‘foreign’. I also used such similar type of account. After turn on Mail in Google and varying the login to the established Gmail address the calendar mechanism okay again. I suggest an additional legible error message in this scenario.

My Gmail account (with a alternative Yahoo email-address) functioning fine sooner than I updated to Mango this month. Now the handset (HTC Trophy through Verizon) won't synchronize to Google. Short of changing / creating to a Gmail userID (for each on top of) or a Reset Factory, I've tried the entire I can consider of (for a non producer) and per recommended online - forcing a synchronization, not able to checking some of “content to synchronization”, removing and re-adding acct in Google to cell phone, rearranged to Spanish language and then back to English language over again . . . but Still receiving Error code which is 8004010F. You mean this worked previous to but in reality got insolvent going to Mango?

I got the similar difficulty. I also have a electronic mail address which is foreign. Actually I don't have any Gmail account as I simply desire to make use of the Google Calendar. I expect Microsoft doesn't force me to make a Gmail account

To fix the calendar in Google because of synchronizing problem on my Mango Windows 7.5 cell phone, I had to form an email Gmail address for my Google account. I initially had only my accessible Yahoo email place up my Google account. My calendar which are Google supported would no longer synchronize with a Yahoo address allocated as the simply email assigned to the Google account. I initially balked at using this fix for the reason that I had misunderstood further posts to mean that I would require creating one more Google account with a fresh email Gmail address. I did not desire to form a second Google account and have to transfer / copy my multiple calendars from my unique account to a latest one. But you don’t require a new Google account, just a (original) Gmail address hand over to your accessible Google account. So log into your open Google account on your computer then go to Settings which is Account and choose Gmail under [Try Something new]. Carry on through the screens to generate a fresh Gmail address, but choose “use with accessible account” when prompted. You will finish up with a latest Gmail address as the main email assigned to your accessible Google account, and your previous email (Yahoo in my case) as the 2nd email. Now go reverse to your cell phone, decide “add an account” under “email accounts” in Settings. Use your latest Gmail address (in its place of your new non-Gmail address), and rejoice as your cell phone starts to synchronizing with Google.