Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2011

AAB Initializing errors in LG thrill 4G

Hello guys I am having one question about the LG thrill 4G. I am not that much familiar with it. But I am facing some issue with it. Actually I open contact at the moment a whiles doing this I got the error saying AAB Initializing. So I am not that much aware with it what exactly this is. Does anyone know anything about it? If anyone knows then please share it with me. I am sure that you guys will share some of your views with me. All replies are grateful. Thank you.
Old 02-11-2011

Re: AAB Initializing errors in LG thrill 4G

Hello for your information AAB rest for AT&T Address Book. I had that problem as well at what time I disabled the sync used for it within my accounts into settings. I don't make use of it; as a result I outline turning off the sync possibly will save a few battery. However, subsequent to that I possibly will not release the contacts, presently AAB initializing. still subsequent to I turned it back on top of it wouldn't employ. I had on the way to reflash the ROM toward repair mine. Factory reset within the privacy preference is your final ditch option to resolve it if the entire else fails.
Old 02-11-2011

Hello thank you for sharing your knowledge with me, I didn't delete the AttContacts apk, however it appears to fix itself. What I have dome I try with the rebooted and I reboot it once and it continued to perform it, and after that magically stopped. So I am not sure where is wrong with it.
Old 02-11-2011

Hello so I think I have done something wrong with mine. I deleted the AT&T Contacts App devoid of backing it up. And now even factory reset also not solving this issue. Then I search about this on internet and I found somewhere about this in that it says that it require some .apk file so I make use of that .apk file but still it?s not working for me. We presently had to wait in favor of AT&T to provide us the Gingerbread update on the way to acquire it back.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,