Thread: Mango update leads to max volume alarm all the times

Mango update leads to max volume alarm all the times

I am having the Omnia 7 developer phone. I have recently updated the RTM Mango update from original v7.0 on this and after that started facing some problem with this. I found that the alarm sound level is getting increased to max. I tried with all the settings on this but that was not helpful to me. Now I am totally depend on replies on you people. So if anyone of you over here have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Mango update leads to max volume alarm all the times

There might be something wrong with the settings and that is the reason that it is behaving like this. So what you can do is just reset your phone to default factory settings and see if that can solve the problem for you.

I have figured out that how quickly the update Mango finds its way onto the smartphone. There is nothing more necessary than the smartphone, the USB cable and the Zune software. It also works with devices which are provided with a provider branding. I would like to tell you that the Installed apps and messages (SMS, etc) are retained.

Here is the proper method to do the update:
    1. Connect the Smartphone with your PC and then launch Zune. Disable the phone's data connection. This process will take upto 2 hours.
    2. Search for Zune (settings, phone, update) after the update if the update is not found, further work through these steps.
    3. Search again after the update, however immediately after the click on the function of your Internet connection. Some report will come up as the connection should be cut off after 1-2 seconds.
    4. After some time the message should appear that an update is available (the mango preparation update).
    5. The connection to the Internet again and run the update.
    6. After preparing the update was installed, a message appears that another update is available if this is not then return to Step 3
    7. Now, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) are updated.

Goes on to say that during the official process of updating Mango, all Windows Phone will also receive an update from the device manufacturer. This firmware is issued free of charge and will serve to make our device is compatible with the new features of Windows Phone 7.5. Since the device needs this firmware, Do not perform updates by tools otherwise you might face problems like this.

Although Mango upgrade program in general has been quite successful but there are some missing pieces like Samsung Focus v1.4, Dell Venue Pro and H TC HD7S still missing.

Microsoft is releasing the update Mango faster and faster and to a greater number of devices in spite of the caution shown by the initial release. Instead of updating only the first week in 10% and 20% in the next week, as scheduled by the company, just six days after Microsoft released the update, about 50% of all smartphone Windows Phone 7 are thought to Mango support.

Resetting the phone to its default value might solve the problem for you but if that fails to work the you can try by doing the update once again and see if that helps in any manner.

I think that update is not proper and so you are getting the issue. So try to update that again and see if that works for you.

Why dont you contact to the manufacturer and ask them about the same. They will let you know that what is the problem with this and how can this be resolved. This will be the best thing that you can do in order to get out of the problem.