Thread: New User first Impressions about windows phone

New User first Impressions about windows phone

I have been utilizing Android cell phones for the earlier period year or so and truthfully got fed up with the entire the force closes and incompatible 3G signals. This was from several cell phones. I have utilized the IPHONE 4 and completely hate app ITunes so that was out of the problem as well. Remember that I in progress with Mango...So I have been utilizing the HTC Trophy for some days now and required to give various first impressions. In review, I am truthfully shocked by how greatly I like Mango. Forget specifications - this is the fastest cell phone I have ever used, plus dual core android cell phones. The latest shared networking is the most excellent I have ever seen. Where else can you begin a face book chat and obtain broken up and then carry on it in a text message? This is a nice feature that I have truly used. The multitasking is nice and simple to make use of.

re: New User first Impressions about windows phone

I am so happy you like it. Windows Phone absolutely has an only some problems but overall it's quite a excellent familiarity. The ZUNE pass is so unconquerable. I think it'll obtain a bigger market share to actually obtain the third party developers to put games on windows p. We have gotten plenty further games recently, but you'll notice the nearly all popular things debut on iPhone long earlier than Windows P, I'm anxious, which is usual due to the installed user base information. I was an Android user initially, too, and while I liked hacking it up, there's not anything similar to a solid, fluid Operating system like Windows P.

It is a reasonable point for this OS. However, I do not have the same opinion with your Google > Bing report. I truthfully think Google is extra of a habit than a preference. If you would like to actually observe which you like improved, go here: Blind Search…Do about five queries, tell us the outcome here. Besides that, I have the same opinion with you; though, with your games problem, I absolutely understand, other than do you have an LIVE account for Xbox? I do, and possibly the integration of XBL on Windows P7 is the cause I don't have any objection with the games. as well, certain applicqations are better on Windows P7 than Android / iOS and vice versa. For example, even if I have by no means used eBay and FLIXSTER on Android /iOS, I undertaking the Windows P7 versions of the application are far better than Android/ iOS. It just varies application-to-application.

I have to different opinion for that topic. That's like mentioned Android is number one for the reason that it's improved for Smartphone’s than Windows P7, which as we each and every one be acquainted with is not the case. It's all a issue getting to the market primary. Bing wasn't around for existence while Google totally damaged AskJeeves, Yahoo, etc. If Bing would have been there to fight with Google at the instance when Google was getting trendy, we'd be considering a-whole-nother ball game immediately in conditions of market share linking Bing and Google.

I take place to like my ZUNE pass also but I give the 14.99$ / month and I am capable to maintain 10 songs a month everlastingly. I don't prepare on giving that up as I would not be capable to obtain it back. I presume it's like selling a CD a month for 5$. Pretty excellent contract but I would keep it for 9.99 $ with no songs to keep too. Just cause amazing is number one, doesn't mean it's improved. The blind search establishes that to me as approximately all of my alternatives turned out to be Bing. It’s compared to four out of five for me. I was searching at android back in March when I required to ditch my iPhone and do not feel sorry even the least going with Windows P. I look forward to Windows P, Xbox, and Windows 8 integration in my opinion.

I did the search in blind to observe if what I considered was my favorite was actually preferred when no branding was obtainable. I for myself desire Bing. My outcome from 5 searches was Google 1, Bing 3, 1 draw. The draw was when I look for for a car, the outcome on blind search were a draw, but blind explore didn't let somebody see the bing.com/autos outcome at the top of Bing's search outcome like you obtain when you use bing.com. If Blind search had exposed this it would have been Google bing for Google 1.

From individual knowledge (and yes, I have tried the search in blind), I have determined that Google recognized the way I use keywords improved than Bing does. This is almost certainly for the reason that I've just gotten used to the method to discover things Google's way. on the other hand, I've start in on using Bing now (at any rate on the desktop, as I simply use Bing on my Windows P ) to discover travel news, prices, and from time to time value comparisons in its place of Google. In the end, they both have their payback and shortcomings, but it is the user's job to make a decision which most excellent fits each situation. While a number of applications possibly will be more attractive on Windows P, it is clear that many, several of them are not as residential as their counterparts on additional OSes. This, on the other hand, isn't for the reason that Windows Phone is wanting, but rather that these applications are purely newer. I'm sure with instance and popularity; these applications will attain correspondence to their siblings.

The applications problem is hard for Microsoft to conquer. Windows P7 won't acquire additional market share until they obtain better /more applications. Better/ More applications won't be complete until Windows P7 gets extra market share. Microsoft so much has to throw cash at developers to obtain applications on the platform. With a bit of luck it'll work. Rumors have been balanced around that Windows P7's sales have left up a good bit since Mango was launched.

Am I the single one that discover the method search outcomes are displayed in Mango (not at all ran nodo, so not definite what they looked similar to) to be...well...Ugly. I experience totally discombobulated with the build in search purpose. It may have to do with the incomplete number of outcome or the segmentation, such as three news outcome and two web fallout, etc. All I be acquainted with, is I just don't dig it. I wish there was a method to modify the font size or the number of outcome or only explain web something or results, cause it makes me experience claustrophobic as it is. I am looking advance to demanding blind search...remarkable suggestion.

Re: New User first Impressions about windows phone

I did the blind search using 3 searches. One was extremely precise with the word having unrelated/ multiple significance. There are one search source did not even list any of the 2nd denotation of the word. The meaning I was concerned in essentially. I received the End result: 2/1 Google. I do dig the rewards though. I've previously selected Xbox live card which are 400 pt. I noticed somebody said you simply obtain reward points from your desktop. Is it definite you don't obtain points from using Windows P? .... Just read the additional posts... That is a disappointment. That required to be changed...