Thread: Facing lag while unlocking LG Thrill 3D

Facing lag while unlocking LG Thrill 3D

Hello I am facing some issue with this phone. I pay money for a thrill 3d and I flashed through the thriller rom (overwhelming by the way) however the problem I am having is the lag at what time unlocking the phone. Is there a technique I am able to obtain that resolved? Would a potential ROM fix that problem or is that hardware? I comprise to make use of the ADW launcher themer software, however have gone back toward the evade thriller UI, for the reason that of the battery utilize in favor of the "Android System" departing from 58% to 74% at the same time as using it.

Re: Facing lag while unlocking LG Thrill 3D

Hello some day before I was facing the same issue then I try to find about it and while searching about it I found some information about the widget locker helps to resolve this issue. So I tried with it and after that I did not faced any issue with my phone. And even after that I tried with the Thriller. So no issue with it.

On average it obtain my Thrill 1.5-1.6 seconds on the way to "wake up" commencing inactive through the black screen on the way to the wholly lit unlock screen. My phone is perfectly stock through no mods. Is this standard in favor of additional users, or is it probable there are a number of "slow" Thrills out there?

That's standard, it’s a characteristic of Android phones describe Deep Sleep that position the phone within a small power expenditure (also known as lower clock speed) mode at what time the phone has been lively in favor of a considerable quantity of time. Turning this off will reason the battery on the way to die actually fast.