Thread: Is there a mango update available for Dell Venue Pro?

Is there a mango update available for Dell Venue Pro?

So what do you all have to say about the same, so do reply to me accordingly on the same, that’s what I am saying here. So any news that you all have about the same then do forward the same for me that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here. Is AT&T/Dell thinking about such plans over here that’s what I am asking you all, so do reply on the same of what do you all think about the same waiting for the response from you all about the same,

Re: Is there a mango update available for Dell Venue Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    So what do you all have to say about the same, so do reply to me accordingly on the same, that’s what I am saying here. So any news that you all have about the same then do forward the same for me that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here. Is AT&T/Dell thinking about such plans over here that’s what I am asking you all, so do reply on the same of what do you all think about the same waiting for the response from you all about the same,
    If you haven’t got it yet then let me tell you it will not be available for the device that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. Since the mango update has been released some 10 days ago and by this time it should be made available for you that’s what I am saying here. Since it hasn’t that means it is not made available yet.

I would say that you have a direct chat with the AT&T people about the same and confirm from them about the same and they will address you accordingly over here that’s what I am saying here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here.

I think they are the ones who are the better persons in this situation to answer it out for you, so hope you got what I am saying here that’s it from my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Have a look at the DVP on AT&T and it says that it is still available in planning stages. So I don’t think so it will be made available in the near future, so that’s what I got to hear it out recently, so hope that was sufficient for you.

So don’t expect the mango update to come into that device again.