Thread: I do not really lik Siri on iPhone

I do not really lik Siri on iPhone

I heard a lot about Siri on iPhone 4S. But I do not found anything special about this. I had seen many test videos which shows that Siri can do a lot more than a regular app. I tried to use this a ton time, but it pops a weird message.

Re: I do not really lik Siri on iPhone

Siri works once properly if it is modulated properly with your voice. If the voice sync does not works properly then it can cause really annoying errors. As compare to the other voice search app this is more better.

Siri is more than a voice search application. I found this review which can help you to understand more. I had found on some sites that Siri lacks accents of various region. You will need to train this app before using it. It is important that the app much understand clearly what you are saying. With the help of voice assistance you can navigate your phone, check mails, send messages, maintain appointments and lot more things. So it is necessary that you must first learn how to use and that is the reason who getting irritated with it. Till yet many has used Siri and given a positive feedback. I think Siri is more better if there is iPhone iOS 5. It is said that the new version of mobile operating system will have a much better hardware support to work with Siri. In iPhone 4S this can cause issue to some users related voice modulation and lack of clear accent.
    Siri: Voice Assistance Software for Apple iOS5 enabled Devices

Siri can be helpful to those who really want to use the phone with their voice. But I feel this a bit lousy to hold the phone near your mouth and say. The phone will listen to your voice thinks and then tell you the result. That will be faster if we use our hands.

Siri is something new which has made iPhone 4S more functional. By Siri Apple has decided to give more functional phone which can be controlled via voice command. Siri also has auto correct type thing which corrects your voice commands and give you the right result. You must give sometime time to Siri to understand your accent correctly and then only use it. I am not sure Apple is going to give any current updates on the same to fix the current bugs faced by users. For the us accent this works properly. You must go through with some help articles to understand the proper function of Siri.

I too does not found really not so great in Siri. And the accent issue is really not clear till today. There are many users here facing the same.