Thread: Getting an update error 80188223 while doing a mango update

Getting an update error 80188223 while doing a mango update

Do anyone here know anything about the error 80188223? So do anyone know how to get a fix about the same then do reply accordingly on the same that will be much better for me that’s what I can say here. I am having Samsung focus and from last many days I have been trying hard to get a fix for it then also I am not able to get a solution for the same so it would be better if you all can reply accordingly on the same then that will be much better for me that’s what I am saying here. I have tried all the possible things that is possible with me then also it is not working for me at all.

So do reveal me out some solutions that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Getting an update error 80188223 while doing a mango update

Have you tried resetting the phone to factory settings that’s what you should be doing over here and do let me know if that works for you or not, so do give a try for the same that would be the best possible advise for you from my side that’s what I want to say here. In case if that does not work then try with the uninstallation of the zune and then reinstall it back again that’s what you should be doing over here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. So do give a try for the same and revert back to me if that solution does work for you or not.

Dude I have tried all of them and have given a try before as well, so what I am saying is that can you all please tell me some other solutions that will work for me that would be better for me that’s what I am saying here, so waiting for the replies from you all very desperately.

It seems to me that OS image in your phone is failing to get the signature validation. So it appears to me as like your device would be corrupted so I would say that visit the retailer and get the phone replaced that’s what you should be doing as of now, so that’s the ultimate solution that I can give to you. So do replace the phone as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

Dude this is the latest phone that I have got don’t tell me I have to get it replaced s early I don’t think so it will be made available for the same, so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways if you all have some other solution then do tell to me which I can sit and try at home as well, so if there is some solution that you have in your mind then make sure you do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here.

I am very scared of my phone and I don’t want it to be lost, so that’s what I am saying here. Whats your take for the same, do reply accordingly over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    Dude this is the latest phone that I have got don’t tell me I have to get it replaced s early I don’t think so it will be made available for the same, so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways if you all have some other solution then do tell to me which I can sit and try at home as well, so if there is some solution that you have in your mind then make sure you do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here.

I am very scared of my phone and I don’t want it to be lost, so that’s what I am saying here. Whats your take for the same, do reply accordingly over here.
    See looking at your situation either two of them can be possible over here so one of them is the hardware that is there in the phone is corrupted or there is a possibility that you are not using the latest version of the zune software at all, so that’s what I am advising you over here, so do watch out for the same and tell me wwith what you want to go ahead over here, see whateverthe case it is you will have to go to the service center and report your cell hpone accordingly there itself. Then only you will be getting a way out of it.