Thread: Drop in wifi connection of Samsung Omnia 7 after mango update

Drop in wifi connection of Samsung Omnia 7 after mango update

Guys this is a very unusual problem in my phone don’t know if you all will be able to give a solution for the same, that’s what I am saying here. Sometimes the connection has been established but it drops after sometime. So I have tried all possible thing what I can do and now I want to hear it from you all on the same, so that’s why do reply accordingly on the same. Give me your worthy suggestions over here.

Re: Drop in wifi connection of Samsung Omnia 7 after mango update

Try testing it with the different router and see if the connection is established there or not, I think you should be checking out for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. That will give you an exact idea if the problem is with the router or with the update that’s what I am asking here, so do eply accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Dude I have tried that and it does not works for me at all that’s what the issue is so can you please tell me some other solution that will actually work for me, so do reply on the same that’s what I am saying here.

If possible then do not give me any kind of troubleshooting stuffs and all that are not worth useful for me that’s what I want to say here. Tell me if I have to check out with the latest firmware or not?

I just want to ask a single question and that is are you still using the beta version of the mango update and if your answer is yes then do wake up and get to the RTM version of the mango update since it is said that beta does not have drivers for all the hardware’s of the phone so may be that can be one reason why the up gradation for the mango rtm version should take place accordingly that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Dude I know about that I don’t know how can you think of that I am using the beta version for the phone no not at all, its been a month since the update has been released and I have got to the RTM version of the mango update. So stop giving me such kind of solutions even that is not worthfull at all.

The latest firmware that has been running now is the version 7.10.7720.68, so go and check out the latest firmware version and do download it accordingly since you were asking which latest firmware I should be suing so that’s why I relied it accordingly over here that’s what I am saying here, so hope that was clear for you that’s it from my side for you.

You just place a complaint about the said issue with the Microsoft people and wait for the update to come from them, that’s what you can do for sure.

So do not hesitate in writing off a mail to them if the above said solution don’t work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    Dude I know about that I don’t know how can you think of that I am using the beta version for the phone no not at all, its been a month since the update has been released and I have got to the RTM version of the mango update. So stop giving me such kind of solutions even that is not worthfull at all.
    I had no problem with SFR rom (no tether option) but now I changed rom with ENGINEER ROM (KC2) as I wrote and now I'm experiencing wifi drop (I have tether option now but it's not working).
    Did you solve your problem ?