Thread: Does anyone knows how to link HTC Explorer through DLNA to a Windows 7 PC?

Does anyone knows how to link HTC Explorer through DLNA to a Windows 7 PC?

While I was checking the specs of HTC Explorer I read that you can link via your local home Wi-Fi network to a computer or even a TV if it is compatible So I thought to give it a try and I have attempt this, however am not able to link the handset to show on Windows 7, or the computer to show on the handset, anybody finished this cause I am really very excited to do this can you guide me to the ways how to do this I will be really appreciating

Re: Does anyone knows how to link HTC Explorer through DLNA to a Windows 7 PC?

I am sorry I really not able to understand what exactly you are trying to achieve here can you explain in more detail what you are trying to do

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I am sorry I really not able to understand what exactly you are trying to achieve here can you explain in more detail what you are trying to do
    I am trying to stream a music, photos and video as of the handset to a computer which is running Windows 7, it be supposed to link by way of DLNA to Windows Media Player, similar to my PS3 does above my Wi-Fi local network, as I appreciate it the HTC Explorer is able of doing this, however the PC does not come out as an choice on the phone player list, and the handset does not show on the Windows7 Media Player or Network list.I believe perhaps an app or a few obscure setting in the phone is necessary to create it visible over the Wi-Fi to other DNLA able devices.

That is absolutely accurate , i believe a 3rd party app or app from android market place could do that, however if the music otherwise videos are on your handset then why not USB on your handset to your computer and hit the disk drive mount choice and get the things on there and drag to your desktop and also Orb Live is a tiny client application to install on your Apple devices for instance iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android device to stream your media like Photos, Music, Videos, from anyplace.

I just did a rapid verification on Orb Live and found out not well-matched with Gingerbread 2.3, start to load and crash, others had similar setback Is that any other way round

About the Orb Live yeah i install and not working on me, they’re bring up to date out in the subsequently month so remain your eye on it, one more is homepipe, I just Google media server HTC to computer or media server HTC to Mac anything your make use of. I have been seem to be all day haven’t cope to locate one so far.

I have deal with to stream from my local network on, my "Network Iomega HD" it turn up on the HTC Explorer if you make use of the supplied app "Connected Media", that might show well-matched video and slide show photos which are stored on the iomega drive. It does not stream music although, I am still making attempt on that, the iomega do not come on the music player, however the photos plus video allocate you to appear for network servers, as well as that locate the Iomega Drive, a few success, perhaps my Sony TV might observe the Explorer, and permit streaming the additional method.

But I am Still unable to find HTC Explorer through the Windows 7 computer on the network just needed help with that

As about to recommend you skifta considered they may have been a method, however that extremely sluggish. There is an application you be able to download called TeamViewer, just Install it on your handset free all the way through market place and as well install it on whichever PC, with that you be able to manage your device on your PC and vice verse. Presently experienced it as well as although it works i unable get sound to cooperate all the way through it.