Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

nokia c3 processing slows as it freezes and shuts down

Portable Devices

Old 01-11-2011

nokia c3 processing slows as it freezes and shuts down

I bought nokia phone C3 and purchased a memory card of 8 GB, but the problem arises when I just filled 2 GB of stuff and it is freezing all the time. Also my camera has the same issue. When I am able to take picture it shuts down why this is occurring.

Old 01-11-2011

Re: nokia c3 processing slows as it freezes and shuts down

The problem could be just as like software .most of the company gives an additional space of memory. But in the real sense it does not actually support it. So the processing varies.
Old 01-11-2011

You say that when there is just 2 GB of images and songs and also videos, it hangs .I would like to answer to this that ,the processing is generally very fast when it comes to low stuff, so its speed increases gradually. But for nokia if it is stating 8 GB then it will not fair enough that only 2 GB of it is working properly.
Old 01-11-2011

The memory card inserted by you may have acquired viruses so the hanging of the phone would have taken place.try by inserting another memory card. This will guarantee that the phone has not an issue with that hanging. So insert a fresh memory card. And do tell me about your result. I think if it?s not an major issue, the problem will be sorted out.
Old 01-11-2011

If it does not seem to have a software issue. it on another side can have hardware problem. So if the memory card slot is not working properly, it seems that it is but obvious that the memory card inserted will not appear in the gallery as well as application part.
Old 01-11-2011

You also mentioned some camera issue. This would be because the camera software fails to mount. I strongly believe you require updating your phone with the latest software available. The pupation of your phone will definitely solve the issue. If you want this you can contact your nokia service center, for support. It might be possible that you update it locally. But it will be my advice for you to get it done on a nokia support center.
Old 01-11-2011

If you want to update by using nokia pc suite ensure your phone’s present software version and download new editions
To inform your phone’s software using Nokia Suite on your PC:
1. Start Nokia Suite and attach your phone via usb or can collect the stuff using card reader.
2. After opening Nokia Suite, perform the Tools/Software updates. Option.
3. You will see a list of available updates, just select the desired installation

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,