Thread: Mango update the other application in Exchange of Multiple Calenders

Mango update the other application in Exchange of Multiple Calenders

I have a public calendar unlock on my Desktop functioning 2010Outlook but it doesn't prove up on my Trophy running Mango. Is there somewhat on the cellular phone or somewhat everyplace else I have to do in order to see a shared calendar?

re: Mango update the other application in Exchange of Multiple Calenders

Nope. For any known account (Hotmail, Exchange, Gmail,) the cell phone will merely show the content of your chief calendar. public and Additional calendars are not obtainable.

I have an importance in this subject, for the reason that it's the one characteristic that may be a deciding factor in me purchasing a Windows Phone 7 cell phone, so I expect you don't intelligence if ask you a couple of added questions: Are several of those calendars one's that are, for the desire of enhanced words, shared calendars not owned by you? I, for example, split a Windows Live Calendar with my Mom, and she shares one with me - this permit us to extra with no trouble synchronize certain aspects of our lives - and I would ideally desire for those communal calendars to be synchronized with my cell phone, if I were to purchase one. From your understanding /experience, do you believe this would be possible, with Mango?

One of the two exist calendars is a calendar which is Internet which I'm donate to to. That is, it’s not a calendar I have created in my live account. So it looks similar to you also observe shared calendars. In the case of replace, I will try it later these days and let you be familiar with. Having manifold calendars was quality that I was misplaced in both, Windows Phone and Android, and lastly seems that it's coming with Mango.

I'm experiencing problems with calendars sharing from replace Online. I can observe numerous calendars from my Ex-change account if I make them for myself, but seem not capable to analysis shared calendars (From surrounded by the similar business domain) that I have been given authorization to analysis and correct. This is a too large concern, as being capable to control the shared calendars for shared resources is industrial critical. Does anybody have any approaching? I have as well apparently been not capable to put in shared calendars using a Google account also; right now I'm searching for any answer that will work for sharing calendar. According to this thread, calendar sharing works on exist accounts, but noticeably as it's a business problem, creating multiple Live accounts / Hotmail for everybody is not obtainable to work. That's what the swap over server should be for! Any assistance would great!