Thread: How to get rid of audio/sound that comes after unlocking in HTC Explorer

How to get rid of audio/sound that comes after unlocking in HTC Explorer

I am new to android based phone and recently moved from the iPhone 3gs to HTC Explorer have a great experience with the phone but there is one thing that is really making me nuts the issue is while my handset is asleep right after when I unlock it, an audio/music tone plays. Even though it’s a nice which sounding like I just enter the pearly gates its kind of irritating to hear repeatedly? Is there a way to turn this off? I don’t know how to do that as I said I am new to this OS please people can you point me the direction to solve this issue

Re: How to get rid of audio/sound that comes after unlocking in HTC Explorer

Welcome to android well it is not that hard to get rid of sound that comes after unlocking in HTC Explorer just go to the Homescreen settings sound then uncheck unlock sounds it is place on 2nd from the bottom.

Not working for me it is still playing the sound is there any other fix I am using HTC Explorer so please if you be specific to the that model I would be really glad

I had the similar issue it was so irritating I lastly understand, it is NOT a wallpaper sound problem. If you make use of the weather live wallpaper the sound go away except any time you modify, it will reply. It is in fact a sound attribute of the circumstances widget on the clock! If you stroke the weather icon on the home display clock, then the setting menu in between the home and back button go to settings, then uncheck "sound settings" its previous on the menu...no additional sound regardless of what wallpaper you use

Yeah In my case, I was by means of the Weather wallpaper, which includes sound. Just do this go to Personalize then to the Wallpaper from there go to Live Wallpaper now go to Weather in there go to Preview then Settings and Sound just off the sound