Thread: How can I arranging music files and pictures/photos in folders on my HTC Explorer

How can I arranging music files and pictures/photos in folders on my HTC Explorer

Hi guy

I am totally new to all this Smartphone things and recently bought this HTC Explorer and I must tell you so far I am really enjoying my smart phone experience this is really a lovely phone and it's totally unlike my previous phone which was Sony Ericsson K800i now I’m trying to work out is there any ways to arrange my files so that I be able to sight them in folders. I desire every one of my picture that I moved from my old handset to be in a dissimilar folder to the ones I take on this one. as well, at what time I copied every of my music files to the SD card, they're set in folders, however while I analysis them on my HTC Explorer, every the files from the diverse folders are messy up jointly is there a method to place them in their unique folders?

I would be really appreciating you help thanks in advance

Re: How can I arranging music files and pictures/photos in folders on my HTC Explorer

If you want to set your picture then make use of "QuickPic" from the Android market. It assists you to put in order your pictures into folders, transfer a lot of files at a time, etc.

If you intended to arrange the music files, I'm certain you might find a music manager on the marketplace if you Google it wink

Hopes this will help you

Re: How can I arranging music files and pictures/photos in folders on my HTC Explorer

Can you tell me Did you just duplicate the files merely or did you duplicate the folders containing files to the handset ?

I have no issue copying folders having files to the handset from my Mac pc, and they settle in their folders.

seek first creation of a folder on your handset, then copy the files on to that folder.

If you ask me then I would suggest you for the music, Android it seems that has a master index that every music apps depend on they normally don't do their individual indexing. The master index will provide you a catalog by artist, by album, by song. most probably this index works off of mp3 tags, for the reason that folder locations are not showed regrettably the iTunes Compilation and Album Artist tags are also unnoticed

There are many apps out there that will take no observe of Android's master catalog, and in its place show folder arrangement PowerAMP.

Hi guys I have copied the folders along with the files. I attempt creating folders on the actual handset, however that didn't assist either. I'll try doubling-up them once more and look forward to that work and I'll try all the apps you recommended if that fails thanks for the support that you guys have given

I contain a similar issue , I have a 2gb SanDisk since my HTC hero however wish for to use the HTC Explorers 8gb, while I move my photo folders all over to to the 8gb by means of computer connection they become visible in the folders although, while i go into the Explorers gallery every the pictures are in one camera shots albums I try the quickpic app recommended and it facilitate , displaying every one of my folders suitably which to me suggest it must be probable to show them in the gallery? Does anyone know how to fix this or having like problems