Thread: Samsung Galaxy R wifi connects but not working

Samsung Galaxy R wifi connects but not working

I have recently bought the new Samsung Galaxy R for nme and I am really happy with my new smarphone but there ;is just one problem that I am having with this is the wifi. When I am using the wifi at my homke then that seems to be working well without any problem. And if I try mdo use the same in my office then it get connected without any problem but I am not able to load any of the pages on it. This is very strange as some of my friends using wifi with other devices withonut any problem. Please help me.

Re: Samsung Galaxy R wifi connects but not working

Connection is not the only factor to make that work. Yu must chek that if you are getting proer signal with that. If you are not getting signal then I ndont think that this is going to work for you. So check for that first.

This is possible that the wifi you are using mikgjht require some additional login information that you are not providing and for that reason you are gentting that issue. Are you using some other browser? If yes then you can try by using the default browser of it and see if that shows you the same thing with that as well. I am not very sure that this is the problem with it but there are more chances that it is the reason for this and there is no problem ti check that once.

I am having the same Samsung Galaxy R but I am very lucky that it is running without any issue.

If this is showing you the issues like this then the best thing that you can do is to contact the dealer of the phone and ask them about this. See ;lif they can help you with that. If they manage to solve the issue then its good otherwise you can directly contact to the samsung support and they will surely help you with this.