Thread: Zune crashes frequently making it not possible to unlock windows phone

Zune crashes frequently making it not possible to unlock windows phone

Hi, In windows phone 7 Zune has by no means worked extremely well. It (Zune) appears to collide randomly from time to time after playing three or four songs infrequently a bit additional than that. The crash happens at the finish of songs. Through Mango, Zune controls are now on the lock phone screen. If Zune discontinue playing song from a playlist (for no obvious cause)(A crash) if I push the skip to next path or the break icon on the lock screen, the Icon inverts as standard and stays upturned. The screen lock can not be closed and the cell phone must be restarted. Mango team: you are doing nice work, maintain it compare to Zune team.

Re: Zune crashes frequently making it not possible to unlock windows phone

I Have the Samsung O7.The Zune problem existed since I got the cell phone when Windows P7 was unconfined. So yes, to Pre-Mango, Post-mango and the zune collide causes the Lock screen to freeze so the phone cannot be unlocked. The phone must be restarted to obtain better from this. I did administer to obtain through one absolute playlist today after the initial problem I had in the daybreak. It appears that if you run a play list without shuffle and as extensive as I do not pause, skip or otherwise touch the phone, it will functioning during ok, though I require to test this presumption more to corroborate.

Experiencing this problem also in view of the fact that upgrading to mango. At present on 7712 which I hoped would repair this problem but no such chance. Seriously hope this is sorted soon, at present representations my Zune exceed ineffective. This is occurrence on my HTC D7 when the lock screen is activated; barely obtain past three or four tracks previous to it lock up. If this is not permanent then sportily will obtain my cash on release...or not as good as an android device! And please Microsoft while you’re setting up this, can you sort out the gapless playback!

I'm not 100% confident about this power presumption. The reason I say is that my HTC HD7 freeze troubles occur simply when the display is off (i.e the cell phone is in condensed power mode). I have never had this problem when I leave the display on (and turn off the screen saver). More likely (as somebody on the answers forum pointed out) - it's perhaps Mango's power administration tweaks that aren't completely well-matched with HTC's hardware. If that is the case then certainly this can be determined in software by means of an update to the FW and/or OS.

Here is my edition of the tale. Mango and then on Pre-mango i didn't have some difficulty listening to my song (locally synchronize), haven't experienced it with songs which are downloadable though i didn't have Zune exceed. Later than i updated my cell phone to newest Mango edition and got a zune exceed, i determined to download little albums. I noticed that my cell phone freeze completely after only some song (don't know how many), i was about to obtain mad and thought this is a bug in the newest version of Mango. Nowadays i determined to eliminate all the songs which are downloaded i have on the cell phone and go away the nearby synced one. To my shock i didn't obtain any freeze or any difficulty. I myself think it has amazing to do with the songs from Zune bazaar which might be connected to the method Zune read the DRM code or somewhat like that.

Fine it’s occurred to my mango from the time when the update, HTC D7. Random locks later than Y number of songs; I also have a Zune exceed. The lock is for all time between songs and in correct similar fashion as innovative author describes. It is absolutely simple tiger dishonest downloads from Zune also. One file I had reserved jumping back to begin. I believe the corruption happened when the download is intermittent (say you lose an association) and then start again downloading. My assumption is several bytes obtain lost.

I have been utilizing the software which is Zune for several years now with further than one Zune players and on more than a few computers (counting laptops) and never knowledgeable a crash with it. There obviously is somewhat wrong with your surroundings (audio drivers and/ or graphics).

Unhappily the a/c accuse thing is not correct. It is accurate it is less likely to crash on power supply, but it still does it. I’m not confident the correct circumstances but occasionally on a/c it will crash on initial song, but it is less probable also. Today i got through four songs then it crashed. This is on complete mango release incidentally. It seems to wait a tiny longer on mango let go and if you can unlock your cell phone within about 10 seconds of noticing the pause occurring it will immediately resume playing the subsequently track. That kind of suggests several power state problem as the instant you interact with the cell phone it can start playing presumptuous it didn’t lock up first.

Hi everybody, I have been chatting with the helpdesk in zune and believe the responsibility may now have been recognized. We have exposed that my cell phone does not crash when associated to an AC power supply, the problem only happen under battery power simply. The first thought is Mango is causing a heavier exhaust on the battery and the HTC merely can not manage with operating zune. A bug has been increased with the zune team /windows 7 phone and will be examined. confidently they will find a software repair that can work around this difficulty but it does look like HTC's have an inherent hardware problem which is causes the difficulty. I am not confident how the helpdesk in Zune weather or operates they will get in touch with me when they have examined the issue but I hope they can repair this through software as I cant see HTC recalling all the Win 7 phone out there. Hope this helps you all....

I have had pretty a few people report this similar problem in the user forums over the past week or so. An irresistible majority of those reporting the problem have the HTC (HD7). There are a hardly any other people that have it on several other Samsung or HTC hardware (though the behaviour could be establish on the Samsung hardware previous to Mango). I'm really experiencing it on one of my cell phones also (HD7). coming up for my other two cell phones to obtain the Mango update.