Thread: Is it possible to Permanently Remove the App in HTC Explorer

Is it possible to Permanently Remove the App in HTC Explorer

I am trying to do this for a long time now and unable to do so Can anybody give details definitively the way to get rid of an application entirely, and permanently? quite a few App's on my HTC Explorer will NOT remove, in spite of of my attempts or method to eliminate them. This creates a serious confidentiality violate, and should be a main worry for all user's. thus far I 've used the prescribed way without accomplishment. The apps that I'd similar to get rid of are the ones that I won't make use of, and I'm certain that everybody has their own list of those. I'm also sure that there are laws prohibiting this awfully perform

I would be really appreciate the robust method to remove all this unwanted apps

Re: Is it possible to Permanently Remove the App in HTC Explorer

Can you tell us complete information about the method how do you tried to remove the app and also what app that is actually you required to remove from your phone .

I actually like to remove the app named TeleNav GPS Navigator as I never used it since I have bought this phone so I would like to get rid of it does anyone know how can I remove this app without actually rooting my handset I would be really glad

I am sorry to say this but you cannot admission to system files if your phone isn't rooted. I make use of the AppInstaller to handle and uninstall apps.

Already Yeah well, installed the AppInstaller , and it is insignificant to me. The app that I desire to remove doesn't even display in the app-list of the AppInstaller give so this app is no good for me I’m still hopeful that somebody out there familiar with how to permanently get rid of apps that come up pre-installed on the handset, that I'll by no means make use of, and favor not to observe between the icons on my handset. I'm not tech-savy plus don't identify what it means to root a cell phone. I'm merely trying to eliminate a product or software from my HTC Explorer headset that I by no means asked for

So anyone here who have already done this can guide me trough I would be really appreciated this

You have to root your phone for uninstalling any app on your handset, it manage and help access to advanced settings and change your ROM and if you’re not rooted your phone then you will not able to do what you wish for and this is the fact that there is many app that you never ask for but they are given in the phone that you have purchased . I can guide you the way how to get rid of app that you want but until you root your handset you will not be able to make use of any method that I will be suggest You do not require to be a advance at PC there's ample of videos on YouTube and by means of step to step guide you will be all right.

Anything you choose best of luck

Hey I am new on all this removing app can you tell me what Appinstaller did you use as there is lot of Appinstaller available in the android market I am really confused which one is good that you referring to

Pick the one by FUNTRIGGER I use that one it is the best and for the tread starter I would like to say tou have to root you phone to uninstall the app that you do not want otherwise it will be not possible .

cool It Is possible to remove apps in HTC Explorer

It is Easy Pls download the app Easy Uninstallr frm Market and uninstall easily