Thread: Does anyone know how to transfer iTunes music/songs on to the HTC Explorer

Does anyone know how to transfer iTunes music/songs on to the HTC Explorer

Hi guys I am really very annoyed for unable to find the way to get my iTunes music on to my HTC Explorer phone how can I do that I have even search on my website but there is either vey complicated solution which in any ways I am unable to do or the method that does not support my phone so decided to start this thread so anyone here who had already done this can help me to get through this problem as I am really very much annoyed that I am unable to do so

Thanks in advance

Re: Does anyone know how to transfer iTunes music/songs on to the HTC Explorer

I use the iTunes to HTC converter. That will definitely help you cause works for me hopes that works for you also or you can also do what I use to do previously just Load your handset in computer and open up SDcard make a folder and drag all mp3 keen on the folder. It will just take Takes 2mins so as to how I did mine before HTC converter

I don’t understand what is the HTC converter is that an phone app or computer software and beside I don’t have the window PC I have MAC pc so I would really appreciate if you give me the step by step instruction foe doing the stuff that you have mention

Why don’t you try the AirSync that is one of the best gadget I have seen use for this purpose it Wirelessly sync your iTunes playlists, photos and videos with your Android handset by means of your house Wi-Fi network . Stream your videos, photos plus music folder as of your Android phone otherwise tablet to your Apple TV black model with TwistTo

Just connect you phone trough the Bluetooth or directly plug it and select the storage device one and then just go into iTunes and export the song that you like to store hope this helps you