Thread: How can I take the screenshot on my HTC EXPLORER?

How can I take the screenshot on my HTC EXPLORER?

I have recently bought this phone really nice phone HTC EXPLORER I actually like the specs of this phone now I have seen on some website that have mention there it is possible to take the screenshot on the mobile phone I don’t want that feature that bad but it would be nice to know something extra about the phone features I mean who know when I would be needed that like if I have to take some back up of say my SMS so I have thought to start this thread is there any one here who already using this feature I would really like to know this thanks

Re: How can I take the screenshot on my HTC EXPLORER?

Yeah you can do this but you need to have the Android version 2.3.4 if you have that the all you need to do is just press the power and home together and you will get your screen shot that is one nice feature in the HTC Explorer .

I didn’t understand by power do you mean the button that we use to turn on and off on top of phone button and by home do you mean bottom left button on the screen and if that is what you meant by ten I would like you tell you that its only just moreover turns the display off or if held in, brings up the restart/airplane mode, and the home button do just that. Together at the matching time does whatever button you hit first. I cannot get any other result. Can you be more specific about the technique can you mention it on step by step basis

For that to work as mention above you should have the Android version 2.3.4 and If you're make use of 2.3.4 then press power button for say 2 seconds at the same time as keeping hold of power you push your home button/menu button. This will take the screen shot

my bad I thought my phone has Android 2.3.4 version I thought every HTC Explorer phone comes with the same OS I guess I am wrong mine isn’t have that version

You can Root your handset and you can decide almost whichever ROM you want

Hey Kodos,

We can take the screenshots from HTC explorer. I myself own a HTC explorer and i have taken many of them

power buttom first and immediately press home buttom and u will find screenshot in Gallery in separate folder named screen shot.

I have htc explorer ,,sometimes some of my contacts get deleted autimatically has anyone come across this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by altep View Post
    I have htc explorer ,,sometimes some of my contacts get deleted autimatically has anyone come across this problem?
    Well, that seems to be weird, can you try to save all the contacts in sim memory rather than in phone memory and check if the contacts are getting deleted again. If that still doesnt work then try to restore the mobile phone to factory settings and see if that works for you or not. Hope that helps you out.