Thread: Is there any ways to change the color of home, menu, back, and quick search in HTC Explorer

Is there any ways to change the color of home, menu, back, and quick search in HTC Explorer

Hey guys I was just wondering if there is nay ways to change the back light color of the menu, home, back and quick search buttons in this device not that I would hate this device if this feature is missing but was just a bit curious about it is there any way like sort of Explorer XE looks . I know my question seems like a dumb but I would really like to know this is there anyone here can assist me on this issue thanks

Re: Is there any ways to change the color of home, menu, back, and quick search in HTC Explorer

Was wondering the same thing but only manage to found the app named Screen Filter that can allows you to modify the light intensity completely however the other requirement I am failed to locate any app for that so I have no idea how to change the color of the menu buttons I hope this will at least solve the part of your query

Re: Is there any ways to change the color of home, menu, back, and quick search in HTC Explorer

No I think you misunderstand my question what I want to ask you is, do the lights at the back those buttons have different colors offered. But anyways I really appreciate your afford to find this app I would definitely try this one thanks

The fact that the light on the back will be always white it is only the top that is red so what white on the HTC Explorer colored red in the Explorer XE and it has the same hardware so the final point is the there is no possible ways to do what you actually required to do sorry but that is true

I hate it so I guess now I have to see the method how they have painted it in the red color still thanks for the info and I also want to know whether it is true or not someone told me it is possible to make the htcmusic player the beats audio all you have to do is root the phone is this info correct I would really like to know this