Thread: Does Nokia Asha series smartphone has Android?

Does Nokia Asha series smartphone has Android?

That’s the question that I am asking you all what do you all say does the new smartphone introduced has android operating system in it? That’s what I am asking here, so do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am asking here.

Anyways do reply on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all.

re: Does Nokia Asha series smartphone has Android?

Dude how can you ask this question, do you think nokia will ever go with the android? How can you ask that question. It is still sticking with the symbian operating system that’s what I am saying here. So that’s what I want to say here.

So which version of symbian operating system are they going with? Is it the symbian 60 or 40? Or is the latest symbian anna update? That’s what I want to know it from you all, so do reply accordingly on the same on what do you all have to say about the same. that’s what I am saying here.

Please do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here.

You will not believe that they are coming up with the Symbian 40 and nothing much, you will be amazed that it is not the symbian 60 operating system that has come up with the Smartphone’s, that’s what I am saying here.

I know it would be a difficult thing over here for you all but all I can say is that it has the symbian 40 operating system and nothing great I know you all will be disappointed with the same.

Yes even I am highly disappointed with the same that’s what I am saying here, so I think there is a need to bringing some change in the operating system that’s what I want to say here, so what I am saying is that google people and also the iOS people are getting successful because of the regular update they come up for their operating system so that’s what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Yes nokia has come up with the windows based operating system phone and their series are named as lumina. So don’t expect that nokia will switch to the android at any point of time, that’s what I want to warn you here they are coming up with windows based operating system phones that’s what I want to say here.