Thread: HTC Explorer shutting down

HTC Explorer shutting down

Hi all, I am new to this forums and before few days ago I got the new HTC Explorer and at the first day I was very happy with this. But before that, on the second day, I face the problem related with this. And the problem is that when I tried with unlock key at that time my phone get switched off. And after this it happens so many of the times. Any suggestion for this cause?

Re: HTC Explorer shutting down

Here, first tell me that am you telling that your HTC Explorer screen flickering or else your phone is getting shutdown and don’t start itself. I am asking you this because I was having this problem and still up till now I have not get resolve the problem. Since here you are saying that you have recently got this phone then you should go for the replacement. I am sure that here you will not get this problem again. Your new Explorer with all the apps and goodies you want so it would be better to just get a new one now.

I think that this issue is related with the android 2.3.4 sense and this is common issue related with this OS. And here I can see that you are telling about the white HTC logo and this comes only when sense crashes. And for resolving this problem I will suggest you to use the custom ROM, and I am sure that you will not get this problem again

I also face the same problem after the latest update, and it is bloody irritating particularly when I am in the middle of typing out a long email or far into a game. And also with this phone I have seen that the keyboard isn't as sensitive or accurate anymore and the pop-up word prediction box covers the top row of letters on the keyboard creating typing virtually impossible. For that reason I tried with the replacement and then I found that my problem get resolve with this. So I will suggest you that you will also try with this and hope that this will help you to resolve your problem also.

In my cause, My HTC Explorer is doing this every 10 minutes. And when I turn it on, then again after 5 to 10 minutes I see that it get shut down itself. And for getting resolve the problem, I have contact with the shop from there I get that phone and they told me that I need to update on phone on the laptop. But they not helped me to do this. I don’t have any idea related with this update. Can you please suge4st me about the steps for doing this?

Ok, I think that you have get the faulty phone. Because, there are other users also who are not facing this type of the problem. To resolve you problem I think that you will need to contact with the service center, or else try to replace this phone.