Thread: Unable to import contact on HTC Explorer

Unable to import contact on HTC Explorer

I get the new HTC Explorer and I am really very happy to having such a great phone. Before this, I was having the HTC Hero and also I backed up the contacts on my HTC Hero using the apps Wave Secure and then bring in them to my new HTC Explorer. And after this when I tried with the go in to the People group at that time I see that it shows the name of them but they all display my phone number and email addresses. And also I have tried with the delete any of these but I was not able to do this things. Any ideas for resolving this problem? If you are also having the same problem then please reply me back about this.

Re: Unable to import contact on HTC Explorer

For getting resolve your problem I will suggest you to do as directed in this post:
    • First you will need to Import your contacts from Google Gmail to Outlook.
    • And then Log on to your Google Gmail account.
    • In the left column, click Contacts.
    • On the right side of your screen, above the message count, click Export.
    • Click Outlook CSV .
    • Click Export Contacts.
    • When prompted to download the export file, click Save.
    • Choose a location on your computer to temporarily save the file. The default file name is gmail-to-outlook.csv.
    • You can delete this file after your contacts are imported into Outlook.
    • Click Save.

Ok, the problem is that every contact in People group displays my phone number and email addresses not the contacts phone number and email, and when I click on the Phone at that time I can see that the contacts correct phone details appear but no email addresses. But I want that this all details should be appearing in the contact details. If you are not having the suggestion about this then please reply me back the way to delete everything currently in people group. And also let me tell you that, I don’t usages the Gmail.

Here you are telling that you are having the lots of the contact then for that reason I think that the reset will be easier and good for you. And if you are asking here to delete the contact one by one then for that I will suggest you to select a contact by pressing and holding on the screen until the box appears and choose delete contact. And sorry, I am not having any other suggestion to delete all the contacts in one time. For that reason I think that you will try with the contacting with the service center.

Yes, I also check with that and there I found that option to delete does not come up, there is only option to edit or send my profile. Thanks for suggesting me about this, but it is also not working for me. Any other suggestion for this?

Dude, I am also having the same HTC Hero and with this phone I am not getting the problem related with the importing the contacts. After buying this phone, I also transferred all the contacts for the other phone and I can surely say that this all are working very fine for me. I am thinking that, if you are facing this problem then for that you will need to contact with the HTC service center. Hope that they will really help you in this cause.