Thread: Are Nokia Asha series Smartphone’s too costly?

Are Nokia Asha series Smartphone’s too costly?

That’s the question that I want to ask since it has been only few days that I have been hearing about the new nokia Smartphone’s release and all I am getting to see is that some are saying that the phone is too costly while some of them are saying that it is the cheapest Smartphone’s made available for the common man? So whom should I believe do you all have any information on the prices of the Smartphone’s of asha series then do share it with me as well. That’s what I am saying here, anyways do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Are Nokia Asha series Smartphone’s too costly?

I would say that it all depends on the individual with which one they would like to go and I don’t think so these Smartphone’s are too costly all of them are ranging in the price difference between 4-7k. So it all depends on the individual to individual if they feel that it is a expensive one or the cheap one.

I would say that it is pretty much cheap since we are getting a good Smartphone at a range of Rs.7,900 then it is a good thing. The asha 303 is a good Smartphone that hosts all the features of a Smartphone and it is made available in a good range so I think these Smartphone’s are being introduced in the market for the price factor and nothing else since if we see the features of the phone then they appear to me as a very similar one of all of them. So the price is the main factor of the phones and hence all I can say is that they are pretty cheap.

Yes it is a much cheaper then the one that are already available in the Indian markets thats what I think and feel here about the same so this is what I want to say here. The main efatures of this asha phones is that it comes up with the special data-compressing Web browser, that would allow you to date and also it will not use much space at all, so that’s the benefit of that browser, I think that’s a great thing and offering all the features such as touch and type and many apps at a range of 6-7K is a big thing that’s what I feel here.

With the way the company is promoting the Smartphone’s saying that Low cost smartphones, then I surely think so their main motive is the price and whether or not if they achieve it or not that is what we need to think and act on it accordingly.

Here are the detailed prices that I have got for the Smartphone’s.
    1) Nokia Asha 200 – Rs.4000
    2) Nokia Asha 201- Rs. 4000
    3) Nokia Asha 300- Rs. 7650
    4) Nokia Asha 303- Rs. 7950
    So looking at the smartphones I don’t think so they are expensive at all.