Thread: Which one should I buy, Nokia Asha 303, Nokia Asha 300, Nokia Asha 200 and Nokia Asha 201?

Which one should I buy, Nokia Asha 303, Nokia Asha 300, Nokia Asha 200 and Nokia Asha 201?

The 4 Smartphone’s that were recently released with which one should I go with? Actually the thing is that I did like all of them and also the sad part of the phone is that all of them are having the same features that’s what I am saying here. So I am pretty confused as if with which one should I go here. Anyways if you all have some recommendations for the same then make sure that you do forward them your suggestions would be highly appreciated over here that’s what I am saying here, so that’s my question please do give me some suggestions on the same.

Re: Which one should I buy, Nokia Asha 303, Nokia Asha 300, Nokia Asha 200 and Nokia Asha 201?

Now all the choices are on you with which one you want to go along that’s what I am asking here, see the cheapest of them is the nokia asha 200 and the nokia asha 201, so that’s the two phones that are being targeted to the young music lovers, while the asha 303 and asha 300 are the two smartphones that gives you independent freedom of going with the power and social networking so the choices is yours whether with which one you want to go along. So do have a check about the same.

Re: Which one should I buy, Nokia Asha 303, Nokia Asha 300, Nokia Asha 200 and Nokia Asha 201?

Personally speaking I quite liked the looks of the asha 303 it does look good in the red color. However it is too early to look at the pictures and start commenting but of all the three designs I felt that asha 303 has the best design and if given a chance to select between the 4 I would like to go with the asha 303 for sure, that’s what I am saying here. I would be ready to go with it for sure. That’s what I am saying here. The most pathetic design is of the asha 300 really cannot understand why are they giving so small touch screens when Samsung and other manufacturers are coming up with so much good designs.

I felt asha 201 have all the requirements that was needed by me and I would be going with the phone soon after its release. Since I am a nokia loyalist and I am seeking a phone which has a qwerty keypad and also is available in a good price range I have heard that it is available in around 4K. so why miss that opportunity I would be desperately going on with the game for sure, that’s what I want to say here. I just had a look at the white colored body of the phone and I must say that the phone does looks great and also is quite slim then the other qwerty phones that have been released in the market.

I absolutely agree with what the above user is telling here so what I am saying is that apart from the slim looks it has other features like loud speaker and also a one touch social networking that’s what I want, being a college student what else could we epxet more. I am not seeking a phone which as thousands of applications it does comes costly to me rather I would settle with something good that has everything and which other brand then nokia can provide me the exceptional quality in their phones, so that’s the reason why I am going with this phone. This is what I want to say here.

I know many of them will disagree over here but still that’s my preferred choice.

I have heard that nokia asha 200 is a dual sim qwerty phone? Then do tell me about the same I am waiting for the reply from you all on what do you think if it is a dual sim phone? If your answer is eys then I would be going with this phone for sure.

Yes for your kind information it is a dual sim phone but yes it does not have a good sound quality only that’s a negative feature but you can easily get adjusted with the Easy Swap feature which allows you to handle the dual sim phones with the ease.

So all the best if you have finalized this has your future phone I would say you better go with it I think that would be a better options that s what I feel here.

I would say that you better go with the asha 303 since it appears to be the most powerful phone of all the 4 that has been mentioned plus it has a wifi support that none of these phone is having and also one more thing that I would say is that the screen is big which 2.6 inches and also will be available to you in 6 different colors. Personalized home screen, better apps, music are some of the highlights in the phone and hence going with the asha 303 would not be a bad option at all for you. Now I am telling you the best of the 4 slot that you have mentioned and I am not comparing the asha 303 with the other Smartphone’s that are available now. When we compare it with them then the difference is quite huge, that’s what I want to say here.

Ok if you have said that then I would like to know the price of the Smartphone since I am very price conscious that’s why I am asking you all as if what exactly is the price of this Smartphone, do you all have any idea about the same then please do forward the information to me that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    Ok if you have said that then I would like to know the price of the Smartphone since I am very price conscious that’s why I am asking you all as if what exactly is the price of this Smartphone, do you all have any idea about the same then please do forward the information to me that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here.
    Yes the device is expected to be available at the price range of Rs. 7900. So that’s the price information I have got about your phone and anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same.

Of all the posts that have come up I have seen that none of them are ready to go with the Nokia Asha 300 why is that so? Isn’t the phone good? Then why aren’t they going with the phone at all that’s what I am not understanding at all, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways do give me a remind about the same waiting for the necessary help from the same. do reply accordingly over here.