Thread: will android 2.3 gingerbread be available to the Samsung galaxy R

will android 2.3 gingerbread be available to the Samsung galaxy R

As Samsung has launched their new smartphone of samsung galaxy R , but I want to know that will Samsung provide the update for the androd 2.3 gingerbread as all other phones like htc , LG , Motorola provide details of updates , because as I have read in one of the article that the phone will not have the update for the android 2.3 ginger bread. So do you guys have idea about this, will they provide the update for the galaxy R.

Re: will android 2.3 gingerbread be available to the Samsung galaxy R

Yeah..even I have read in one of the article on the web regarding the update. In that they had mention the galaxy R will not have updates for the galaxy R. but when I was confused I tried with another site in which they had written that the phone would be available for the update to the new os. Actually I am confused what the exact thing is. So I want to clarify what the exact thing is. Do anyone have gone through any site from which they have mentioned perfect result for this. So that I could get the precise answer.

According to me as they have released the phone now, I don’t think there would be any update available currently and if there is any news about the update then you will get to know from the web or from your phone if you are using the net on the phone. So I think you should not worry for this.

If you are confused about this then I would suggest you to go the Samsung website and find out the details about the providing of update. Or try searching on the google for more precise results.

As you are prime concern in the samsung galaxy R is that will it provide with the android 2.3 gingerbread or not. So as far as I know the samsung will let you know when they will provide update for the 2.3 gingerbread. So till the time I would say that you should wait for the update. if still if you want to know about this then you should try sending mail to the samsung support care and find out about the information.