Thread: Default applications in Nokia Asha 300?

Default applications in Nokia Asha 300?

What are the default applications in Nokia asha 300? Do anyone have some idea about the same then do reply accordingly over here, that’s what I am saying here. I don’t have any idea of the default applications that are there in the nokia phones, so please do reply on the same I am waiting for the help, that’s what I am saying here. So do let me know about it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Default applications in Nokia Asha 300?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    What are the default applications in Nokia asha 300? Do anyone have some idea about the same then do reply accordingly over here, that’s what I am saying here. I don’t have any idea of the default applications that are there in the nokia phones, so please do reply on the same I am waiting for the help, that’s what I am saying here. So do let me know about it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.
    Whatever apps that you need you can get it from the nokia browser for sure, so all you have to do is use the browser and get an access to all the applications that you need. As such I haven’t got any names of the applications that are available for the same hence what I can say is that you can make sue of the browser and then use the necessary applications accordingly.

One thing I know is that angry bird game is already there In the phone that’s what I know. Rest of the small applications like calculator and many other will be there in the phone that’s what I am saying here. So you can check out that accordingly.

Why don’t you access the nokia ovi store and get the applications from there since the phone is not out and hence getting a applications from there would be a good option for you that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you.

Sorry I could not give you any precise information for you about the applications but this is what I know here I hope that was enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you.

Ok not a issues at all I will try and search for the same that’s what I am saying here, so I will try and have a check about the same that’s what I am saying here.

Social networking tools like facebook and orkut are pre installed in it, several messaging applications can also be found in the phone that’s what I am saying here. Angry birds is a game that can also be found in the phone. However it is very much surprising that how an angry bird can be played in this small screen and I am sure that players would not love playing games in this and also in addition you can download more applications from the nokia ovi store. So do get it from there as well that’s what you should be doing. I hope that was enough for you all.