Thread: Top 30 Android Apps for Samsung Galaxy R

Top 30 Android Apps for Samsung Galaxy R

I have recently got Samsung Galaxy R and I am just loving this phone and I am willing to get some more apps ten just the default one but then I have found that there are a no of apps to choose form so I am pretty confused so I just want to know it form you all that which is the best app for this phone or may be which are the Top 30 Android Apps for Samsung Galaxy R. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Top 30 Android Apps for Samsung Galaxy R

You can try out the following apps and I think that these are the best ones as well:

• EverNotei-This app is one of the ultimate and a centralized notebook and it can also syncs to the cloud as well.
    • SkyFire – It is one of the most fastest web browser and also for video streaming.
    • Kindle –This app gives you a ultimate book reading experience.
    • Barcode Scanner–It is a very interesting app and it can be used to read the barcode on books, and other products and will give you detailed information about the same.
    • Google Voice – This app provide you a new number which you can use to route calls to different paths and you can also use it for voicemail transcription, free texting, cheap calling etc

I will suggest you to get these apps:
    Mint – You can use this app for checking your bank account balances, credit lines and other financial related things.
    Places Directory –It acts like a gps it will give you information about the restaurants, movie theaters in the area that you will like to search for.
    Facebook –I don’t think that I will have to explain you about this.
    Lookout – It acts as an antivirus for your phone it keeps your phone clean from the malwares that you might get while downloading or file transfer.

Following are the best 10 apps that I have found but then they are paid as well:
    • File Manager
    • Beautiful Widgets
    • MyBackUp Pro
    • Sound Hound
    • LogMeIn Ignition
    • Advanced Task Manager
    • SetCPU for Root Users
    • CacheMate for Root Users
    • Dropbox
    • DroidAnalytics

I am using the following game and music app and they are just great you can just download them and try them out and I think that these are the most popular ones as well:

• Angry Birds – It is a bird tossing game and is very popular as well.
    • Voice Music – This app will convert your phone in to a musical instrument with the keys that you can use to play music.
    • WOW Keyboard – You can play the World of Warcraft using this app directly.
    • Zenonia – It is a fantastic mobile RPG with all the genre that you will like to have.

If it is about the game then I think that these will be the best:
    • HomeRun Battle 3D
    • Abduction! 2
    • Robo Defense
    • Fruit Ninja
    • asphalt 5
    • SNESoid
    • HyperJump
    • OpenSudoku

I think that these apps are pretty much interesting and one should definitely check them out:
    1. Animated Weather for Android
    2. LogMeIn Ignition
    3. Appbrain
    4. dolphin HD browser
    5. AVG anit-virus
    6. SnakeDroid

Yes I am using the Animated Weather for Android and this is really a interesting app I mean that even though it is a weather forecasting app but then it just give s different kind of effect and feel I have not seen a weather forecast app like this if you want then you can just type the name of it in YouTube and can see the effect it gives and it will give you much better effect when you will have it on your phone. You can also try out the accuweather clock as well.

There is a large no of apps and pretty interesting ones as well you can just check them out FreeAndroidAppADay Here they also make new app available to you every day and they also provide you the best one so I will just say go to this site and check the best ones that you find interesting and they are all free so you can just get a no of them as well. I have started visiting it since I came to know about it and I think that I download at least a couple of apps a day and keep them if I find then interesting.