Thread: What are the features of Nokia Asha 300?

What are the features of Nokia Asha 300?

The title says it all so what do you all have to say about this since this phone is a hot property in the market and who all other then you would be knowing about the phone. So please do tell me about what you think about the phone and also what are the important features in the phone that we should note down here, so do jot down some of the features of the phone so that I can get some knowledge about the same, that’s what I am saying here. So do brief me something about the features guys waiting to hear it from you all on the same.

Re: What are the features of Nokia Asha 300?

Seriously speaking dude I am amazed that you are talking about this phone as such I did not find anything interesting in this phone at all, that’s what the problem is, seriously speaking there is nothing in this phone which is worth appreciating. Only thing is that it is available at a very low price that makes it a bit different and nothing else. So don’t you all think it is just a slick copy of the C2-03 that’s what I am saying here.

In short what I can say is that there is nothing new in this phone a 5 megapixel camera plus java support and angry birds game are the main features of the phone that’s what I have heard here, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Well it has got a personalized home screen in it what it does is that it will serve as a platform to create shortcut for applications like facebook, mails, all of them at one place and a single tap that’s it you will get all the required information, then you will be getting to play Angry birds game as well which is a good addition I liked it a lot. Nokia has always ensured that entertainment remains the highest factor is every phones of theirs, built in FM, Music player, always ensure that you are entertained, that’s what I am saying here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

With the 5 megapixel camera you can capture some pictures and share it immediatelyon the facebook. That’s the best feature which has been introduced in this phone. It has a 1Ghz processor that will ensure sufficient amount of power in it, it will also allow you to load the pages faster. The next is the nokia browser that will allow you to find the best possible content from all over the world so that’s what I am saying here, so do have a good look at the same. many applications have also been developed for the browser that has come up for this phone and plus there is a separate data usage counter which will give you the data usage on one look.

You know what this phone has stuck to the old operating system that is Symbian 40 operating system that’s a really old o9perating system the nokia people should have thought of changing it for sure why didn’t they go for the symbian 60 operating system. I was really disappointed to hear that it was the S40 one.

The design could have been more appealing had if the keypads were qwerty type then that would have been much appealing that’s what I want to say here, also the price that has been said is upto 6.7K. I don’t understand why people are terming it as a cheap one or a very affordable Smartphone that offers all the features. In fact I am having the Nokia X2-01 and it offers all the features that this phone is providing at almost half the price yes there would be a processor difference but that’s ok.

LAN is the main thing that is missing from the phone at least in this price we can expect a LAN feature to come up in this phone but that is what we are not getting to see, so I would say that don’t go with this phone at all. As it does not appeal to me much.