Thread: What is new in Nokia Asha 300?

What is new in Nokia Asha 300?

Yesterday when I was browsing the internet I came across this new phone that has been setup in the market and I have been hearing that nokia is very much determined that they make available the nokia Smartphone’s to every common man of India. So that’s what they are planning, anyways the one that attracted me a lot was the asha 300 phone. I want to know what’s so new in the asha 300. Do anyone has got any information about the phone then do let me know about it that would be much better for me. So do reply accordingly on the same guys.

Re: What is new in Nokia Asha 300?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    Yesterday when I was browsing the internet I came across this new phone that has been setup in the market and I have been hearing that nokia is very much determined that they make available the nokia Smartphone’s to every common man of India. So that’s what they are planning, anyways the one that attracted me a lot was the asha 300 phone. I want to know what’s so new in the asha 300. Do anyone has got any information about the phone then do let me know about it that would be much better for me. So do reply accordingly on the same guys.
    Dude don’t expect nothing new in this phone much similar to the already released nokia phone C2-03. The same touch and type interface what they have done is that slashed the price. Nothing new added and the top of it, it still has the same old S40 operating system running in the phone. So don’t expect anything new in this phone, I was disappointed looking at the phone instead of inventing some new phones nokia is trying to further slash the price of the phone, don’t know what are their marketing strategy.

Yes giving a touchscreen with the numeric keypad is a rather unusual thing for me that’s what I want to say here. Anyways if you still want to have a good look at some of the features of this phone then let me tell you that it has a small 2.4" screen with 240 x 320 pixels in resolution. Now the camera is a 5 megapixel camera. No wifi but for entertainment purpose there is a FM radio, microSD slot and quad-band 3.5G support.

It is a S40 phone but still you can try and download the java applications that’s interesting and it comes with the already installed games such as angry birds. Many social networking tools have also been added in the phone as well. So yes couple of good inputs in the phone but still a long way to go from the Smartphone category.

So what is the price In which it is being launched since you have said in your earlier post that the price has been heavily slashed compared to the nokia c2-03 so hats what I am asking here what is the exact price of the phone/ can anyone over here tell me about the same that would be much better for me that’s what I am asking here.

The price information that I have got right now is around Rs. 6850. That’s the price that I have got here for you and anything else that you want to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same that’s what I am saying here.

So possibly I would say that this Smartphone has been targeted for the common man who cannot afford to get the costliest Smartphone this asha 300s is for them only.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    The price information that I have got right now is around Rs. 6850. That’s the price that I have got here for you and anything else that you want to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same that’s what I am saying here.

So possibly I would say that this Smartphone has been targeted for the common man who cannot afford to get the costliest Smartphone this asha 300s is for them only.
    Anyways I want to ask when will this phone be releasing do you all have any idea and tell me what si the weight of the phone and also the battery? Give me a sporting reply to the same, that’s what I am asking here.

So hope you will reply to me on the same, give reply accordingly over here.

The phone is very light in weight the 1100 mAh battery gives upto 4.3 hours talktime. This phone will be made available by the end of this year that is what I have heard recently, so hope you did get necessary information on the same, that’s it and anything else that you want to ask then do feel free to ask here. I hope rest all the features of this phone has been covered in the above posts, that’s it from my side for you.

Thanks guys for briefing me about the same appreciated that you all did give me information about the phone I would be surely going ahead and having a look at the phone I would be proud to have this phone on my kitty that’s it from my side for you all.