Thread: Accessories related to Samsung Galaxy Note

Accessories related to Samsung Galaxy Note

Guys do you all have any idea about the same then do let me know about it as such I cannot find any accessories that are related to the device and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all, so do tell me if you all can find the accessories for the device.

So do find me some link for the same and hence do reply accordingly over here that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Accessories related to Samsung Galaxy Note

Yes I could find a screen protector for the phone and hence that’s what I am saying here. I could find this in Amazon and hence I am saying this to you all accordingly that’s what I am saying here. The name of the screen protector is called as Skinomi TechSkin. So that’s it from my side for you all.

So hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you and in case if I get more information on the said accessories I will make sure that I will give you a reply to the same that’s what I am saying here.

I have checked in a website named as Expansys where they have come up with all the official accessories of the phone, that’s what I am saying here. They have various cases and also the headphones that are there for the phones so that’s what I want to say here.

So hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you want to know then do clear it out with me. Waiting to hear it from you all on the same.

I have gone through many covers that are made available and hence what I am saying is that I did find them very slick and also very thin as well, that’s what I want to say here. So I don’t think so it will be enough to provide maximum protection against the same that’s what I am saying here. Anyways you all can get this in the various websites including the official Samsung website, so this is what I want to say here. So hope you have got the necessary information on the same so do have a check at the various websites and you will get the necessary information there only that’s it from my side for you.

The other alternative that was available for the cases of this phone was the one of dell streak but that looks so shabby and hence I wouldn’t go anywhere close to it that’s what I have decided here, so what I would say is that the new case that is being developed for the Samsung note is light plus impactful and then gives protection against the scratches as well. The case design is also very professional and looks good in our hands, so going with that one is not a bad option at all for sure, anyways what do you all have to say about the same.

Did anyone go and had a look at the case/cover if not then they should have a look at the same its well and good for sure.

I have had a look at one of the case in the eBay which is known as D1 EASECASE. That’s a Custom-Made Leather case for Samsung Note. So going with it is a good option for sure and everyone should get it since I did liked so that’s why I best preference for you all would be to go with it that’s what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you all.

There is a vehicle dock kit named as Vehicle Dock Kit - ECS-K1E1BEGSTD for the Samsung galaxy note it would be better to have a good look at the same that’s what I am saying here. So that’s what I want to say here. I have checked in Amazon and it is available there so I would advise you to go ahead and have a check about the same that’s what I am saying here. That’s it from my side for you all, hope you all got the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you all.

Go and check it out in PDair website it is offering 4 cases of this phone for a $30 each. I found out it to be a interesting deal so that’s why I am advising you all to have a look at the same. hope so you will like it for sure.