Thread: Gorilla glass for nokia lumia 800

Gorilla glass for nokia lumia 800

I have been using the nokia 5800, and I am looking for the new nokia phone and when searched on the net I came with the nokia lumia 800. When I went through the specification of the nokia lumia 800 I found out that the phone has got the good features but do not know whether the phone comes with the gorilla glass or not , since my prime concern is the gorilla glass.

Re: Gorilla glass for nokia lumia 800

After seeing the specification of the nokia lumia 800. I would say you that the phone does not feature with the gorilla glass. But other specification of the phone is really good and which I think the phone will be best in the market.

According to me the phone do not come with the gorilla glass but I want to ask you why you want to go for the gorilla glass. As the phone comes with many other features like the screen has the 3.7’ AMOLED display , the inbuilt memory of the phone has got 8 GB and also got 512 MB RAM , the camera has got 8 mp of rear camera and it does not have front camera , the processor comes with the 1.4 ghz which also features with the windows 7.5 mango and I think this phone is really awesum and if you reject the phone since it do not have gorilla glass then I would tell it will be not the good option you are going for.

I guess if the phone feature with the goriila glass then it would be some additional feature in it.

No , this phone do not have the gorilla glass. But if you are looking for the phone which have the gorilla glass. then there are many phones available with the nokia , you can choose from many models. As currently nokia have launched many models with the gorilla glass and there are various range of models from nokia. so my advise is that if your prime requirement is gorilla glass then try with other models or else you can go with this.