Thread: Are you enjoying with WP7? Do anyone know about it??

Are you enjoying with WP7? Do anyone know about it??

I had my smasung galaxy smartphone which I dumped then I went for the iphone 4 which I used and found out that its nothing new in the os , as they have also launched the new iphone 4s which I could say that it is just the beta version of the iphone4 and I am not at all interested in the phone. I wanted the phone which I can say it has some new and different features in the os.

So I went for the windows os smartphone , as at time buying I was little bit hesitated but now when I am using the phone I would say the phone I bought is really a worth as they have came up with the windows mango phone and I would say that it is the best os till the date. So as every user even I want to know what do you feel about the windows mango phone are you having fun using it.

Re: Are you enjoying with WP7? Do anyone know about it??

I must say that there were many smartphones available in the market then why did you opted for the windows phone 7. And as android is reaching the heights I would say that you should have really gone for any android phones.

First of all I must ask you that what made you to go for the windows phone , as you know that the windows phone are not bestsellers phones in the market. Though the phone may have or introduced the new features in it but then to it hasn’t able to gain the reputation in the global world. And as android is coming up with its new os and upgradation I am sure windows phone will have tough time to capture the market as android and iphone os have set their footmarks in the global market.

As one of my friend is using the windows 7 phone he says that the wp7 phone consumes more battery and he is not able to get his work done as wp7 consumes more battery. So I want to know is it true that the wp 7 consumes more battery.

Who said that the windows 7 phone don’t come with the good features, I would say that the WP 7 is really loaded with the good features and has got all the things which users wishes to have it in their smartphones. Windows have really made a lot changes from their previous windows phone OS. And as I am using the WP 7 phone I would say in the coming days wp 7 would really impress the users with its user friendly OS and I am sure that it will really get a good response.

Let me clarify you one thing that software never consumes more battery. But it depends on the type of task you perform on your phone and does not depend on the software.

I use to have the wp earlier no doubt the wp were cool and almost met my requirements , but the thing for which I changed my windows phone was that MS were really slow in providing the update they never bothered of the updation and use to more months for the updating of os and they even had a poor service. Due to this reason I changed my device and went for some other os.

Yeah… the guy above has said the right thing they never provided update to the os for a year and that is really bad from the MS.

If you are saying that the MS never provided with an update for a months and maybe for a year, then let me tell you one thing that even other os are in the same category as you are saying with the MS. Infact I would tell that the MS has provided the update for the wp7 before the android and iphone. I would provide you with some statistics for the os when did they came up with the new update.

Android :-

As gingerbread os was launched somewhere around November 2010 and their next update of ice-cream sandwhich which is expected to come around October 2011, which according to me took 12 months to get the new update.

Iphone :-

Iphone 4 was launched something around june 2010 and their new iphone 4s came sout somewhere around October 2011. And to get new update it got them 16 months.

And to get the update for the Wp 7 to wp 7.5 mango it got them just 11 months. As wp 7 was launched on the nov8 2010 and the new update of mango was released on the sep28 2010 which I think it just took 11 months. So tell me now who has got the quicker and better update.

As I have bought the windows 7.5 mango phone I would say that the phone is really a worth buying it. As the phone is fully loaded and I don’t think it has disappointed me anytime. I think this phone will beat the android phones in the market. As they have to just see that they do proper marketing and let people know about its features and functionality.