Thread: Will AT&T would not be stocking the Motorola Atrix 2

Will AT&T would not be stocking the Motorola Atrix 2

Hello friends, I have heard that the AT&T will not be selling the Motorola Atrix 2 phone. I was planning to take the phone but I have come across the news. So I want to know that it is true or not. Kindly tell me that this new is true or not and also if you have some other information then you can share it with me. I really like the phone and also want to purchase the phone. Give me the correct information about it. Thank you.

Re: Will AT&T would not be stocking the Motorola Atrix 2

I have also heard and also it somewhat true, I think you have to purchase the phone from the outside and you have to take the AT&T SIM card inserts it. So you better get the phone from outside.

It is same with me. Stopped by an AT & T store today, and called three others, and was told by all the shops that none of them would Atrix 2 storage, either for sale or demo purposes. For what it's worth, I live in Northern California, and do not know if that's the case everywhere. I mentioned to people in the store that would have been nice to at least the phone in person for a few minutes. The best he could muster is that you can buy the phone and come back later. This will be my first purchase of Android. I was really hoping to take a look at the Atrix 2 because I prefer the Moto skin and I'm excited PenTile the screen. Also avoid the hype ICS, as they do not want to deal with the potential application compatibility issues, but it will get harder now. This experience which made me believe that perhaps the Atrix 2 will be an afterthought in a month or two, with little chance of software updates in the future.

I'll have a morning Atrix2 is a Smartphone interesting, has multiple personalities, and you will not be disappointed. I saw him on Sunday if it's any consolation for his part; I am returning a Samsung Galaxy S-2 for the Atrix2.

The AT & T store in Merrillville Indiana on 2629 E 80th Ave Merrillville, IN (corporate store) had two 2s Atrix on the screen. On the other side of the store at Indianapolis 10,441 South Highland Blvd, at (dealer) had no sight and when I asked about the Atrix both said that I had not been released yet? This was the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    It is same with me. Stopped by an AT & T store today, and called three others, and was told by all the shops that none of them would Atrix 2 storage, either for sale or demo purposes. For what it's worth, I live in Northern California, and do not know if that's the case everywhere. I mentioned to people in the store that would have been nice to at least the phone in person for a few minutes. The best he could muster is that you can buy the phone and come back later. This will be my first purchase of Android. I was really hoping to take a look at the Atrix 2 because I prefer the Moto skin and I'm excited PenTile the screen. Also avoid the hype ICS, as they do not want to deal with the potential application compatibility issues, but it will get harder now. This experience which made me believe that perhaps the Atrix 2 will be an afterthought in a month or two, with little chance of software updates in the future.
    I want to ask that you have tried the Best Buy or did you have tried some other national brand which is having those phones. So you can try them and you can get it for you.

Yes, BlackBerry has them in my area, but is only available for purchase under the contract. At this point, is about $ 150 more expensive than the full phone for AT&T.

Yes I had the same problem with two AT & T stores in Austin, Texas and the two went anyway. One of them in a shopping centers in South Austin the other in South Austin. Although both best buy near me that the phone in stock, but not on the screen. Also, the cost of Best Buy $ 49.99 was pretty good contract, so I have no complaints about AT & T did not have in stock. He made me a lower price than you would normally through AT & T.

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    Yes, BlackBerry has them in my area, but is only available for purchase under the contract. At this point, is about $ 150 more expensive than the full phone for AT&T.
    Great. So you can go to the store and play with it to see how it performs and then make your purchase elsewhere if it meets their needs / expectations.