Thread: How can I apply a background image for wm7 application?

How can I apply a background image for wm7 application?

You can make a change in the background image by using a manual system or automatically by allow you to make a set of Windows Mobile 7 application background image dynamically by using a code? We need to change the WM7 apps background image based on user selection.

Re: How can I apply a background image for wm7 application?

We always try to change the background image of our application to make a home screen look better background so initially that how can we set a background image and how can we change the same image randomly and continuously changing the image.

Some time we need to have a bydefault setting in your phone to set in a windows 7 home basic application and make some personalized features such as change the desktop background, desktop slideshow, screensaver and windows color and look. You want to go with windows 7 starter and windows 7 home necessary editions. And for windows 7 home basic edition that allow you only to change background by just right click on image and set as desktop background

You may be using the windows 7 basic images for your background. Which you like to set as back ground image. If the windows 7 backgrounds can be change the apps programs then there is no more works should be get properly after installing some windows updates then you want reinstall or uninstall the change of your background image so program is running properly again.

If you get the black background image in windows 7 starter, then twice check to make sure that the Remove background images (where available) box is unchecked in the Ease to Access. If you get the black image in Windows 7 Starter and the above did not help, then also you can see the solution from foe may be it would help you .it can also possible fix. Run a sfc /scan now command, and restart afterwards. You may have some corrupted system files causing the background image to not display.