Thread: Windows phone 7 (mango) does not have compass

Windows phone 7 (mango) does not have compass

I've recently updated my Samsung OMNIA 7 to Mango. Still I receive a caution message on quite a few apps about incompatibility. many compass apps tell me my handset doesn't contain a compass. Mango Compass tell me I don't surround right to use to the action API and that I require the final build of Mango which is what I already have . Samsung Now app still does not install. That said, Mango simply apps for example What's App run very well.

Any thoughts people?

Re: Windows phone 7 (mango) does not have compass

I don’t know anything about of this app podsnap, so downloaded it and installed moreover it runs very well on my Samsung OMNIA 7. I include the Samsung setting app 'High Fidelity Position' installed might that comprise any behavior on the Mango compass app operational perhaps podsnap ? If it's not in the Samsung region, just do a look for for Samsung.

remember it can't be removed , only switch off , one time it's installed It show right at the bottom of settings on one occasion installed Samsung Now app is still broken.

That is Interesting. It might seem that a few Samsung OMNIA 7 users have firmware: 2424.11.8.5 subsequent to the update. For some cause I don't contain that. Does anyone know how I get the updated firmware on my handset?

I contain firmware revision number 2424.11.8.5 podsnap, it ought to be that cause your hitch. All other revision are the similar as yours Mine efficient to these edition with my forced Mango update.

No thought why you didn't obtain it.