Thread: Touch response is slower in windows phone 7 as compare to the androids and iOS

Touch response is slower in windows phone 7 as compare to the androids and iOS

is it me or anyone else also feels the same my HTC 7 Surround which is based on windows phone 7 OS is relatively slower that the androids and iOS phones and I am not just telling this with the experience of my own phone but also some other windows phone 7 based phone I have noticed the same problem Phone appear to a little sluggish That's somewhat that for all time annoyed me. What regarding you guys? What do you feels

Re: Touch response is slower in windows phone 7 as compare to the androids and iOS

No I've by no means become aware of a setback with touch response on a Samsung Focus or HTC HD7. I've already had a iPhone 4, and I don't memorize it being any quicker or slower. My friend Samsung Captivate seems to lag sometimes.

Re: Touch response is slower in windows phone 7 as compare to the androids and iOS

Yeah, I'd declare you're practically the simply one. Alternatively, perhaps it's an problem with a setting on your phone, or perhaps a fault. I don't believe it's the OS in all-purpose. Are you on Mango so far?

Even I am also facing the same setback the touch reply on my HD7 can be badly hit 'n miss particularly while typing

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    Even I am also facing the same setback the touch reply on my HD7 can be badly hit 'n miss particularly while typing
    This is actually my major complaint with Mango I be familiar with they tried to get better the keyboard plus perhaps tapping in all-purpose , however to me they went backwards. Typing is difficult , and it's similar to your taps have to be somewhat greater than what you're annoying to tap and it can't be exactly right that is if I attempt to tap to highlight a word, I have to tap more beyond the word to highlight it . In No Do, touch correctness was well again. perhaps they're trying to account for fresh users with fat fingers

i find mine to be improved then the iPhone 4s, humorous reason the majority reviews say its improved on windows phone too ,

perhaps its just HTC

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    i find mine to be improved then the iPhone 4s, humorous reason the majority reviews say its improved on windows phone too ,

perhaps its just HTC
    I contain for all time insufferable HTC phone . In Android's case, they use publicity stunt to cover the detail that they're by means of old expertise to make shameful devices and stuff like "3D camera" so people won't mind about the detail that it's GPU is crap contrast to other phones similar to it

This appears to be the case with Windows Phone as well the camera is reasonable except the video FPS is terrible. They make use of awful display to cut cost but create a "hardest " metal body to create it sense more finest than it really is