Thread: Is Windows phone 7 supports iCloud

Is Windows phone 7 supports iCloud

I found that the windows phone 7 does support the iCloud. But I am not really have much knowledge of this. I am thinking to get this phone but before going for that, I would like to have some information about that. So I am posting this over here. If you can post some information about this then I will be thankful to you.

Re: Is Windows phone 7 supports iCloud

I would like to tell you that Cloud edition lets you display your Windows phone and Skydrive pictures on a map. The list of images can be sorted by name, by date. The “Amazon Cloud Drive ", Amazon launched a few weeks ago a cloud-based music service, and Google will launch its service" Google Music "and soon, according to unconfirmed reports.

Microsoft do not need much to start the service: With Skydrive users already have an online store 25 GB of available, take pictures, store documents, videos, or the like on the Web and manage. Only the connection to Zune is still missing. As the cloud service will look like, is not yet known. Microsoft is on the "Buy" principle, whereby the whole song is placed on the online hard disk or a variant of Apple, in which only a "link" exists for the purchased song. The advantage of Apple's version is that it requires almost no space.

Firstly, there is the Windows Phone Marketplace and on the other cloud services. The marketplace, together with the Developer Portal offers a single access point for developers to submit their applications to become certified. For the user, he can represents a central point through which he downloaded applications to buy and upgrade. The key difference with Windows Mobile 6.5, the pre-installed the App Store is also standard on the device, the Marketplace is the only way now, applications set up on the device. Microsoft makes no alternative distribution channels to more and leans on the concept that Apple's App Store. To publish the finished application on the market place, the developer must first create one. Xap file. It is a compressed file containing all data concerning the application.

I am very excited with that and I am going to get one for me soon. Thank so much for such a informative thread.