Thread: Tracking the progress of the Windows phone 7 how fast it will move in coming month

Tracking the progress of the Windows phone 7 how fast it will move in coming month

I 've been maintain with Windows phone 7 , from the time when it was first announce. I still have my HTC Touch Diamond2. I'm accessible for an upgrade on Verizon and my agreement ends November last I've make use of the HTC 7 Trophy and it is huge and all however I'd rather put positive with this phone and obtain a second generation Windows phone 7 once they come out. certainly AT&T will have their three announce phones until then , I uncertainty Verizon will still contain something fresh, even though they well again have publicize a little by then. I've be looking to the prospect for in excess of a year at the present

Anybody besides me desire to take a shot Mind you, this is just for entertaining. I'm just trying to want Mango-y . Please, discussion regarding about carriers

Re: Tracking the progress of the Windows phone 7 how fast it will move in coming month

I would say that every four most important US carriers will have as a minimum one Generation II Windows Phone accessible by that time November and AT&T might contain theirs out by the initial week in November I believe. Sprint and T-Mobile will go after rapidly. Verizon will probable only comprise one device accessible again this year, and it might probable appear just before Christmas. Waiting till after Christmas possible just unintelligent from a marketing point of view.

Certainly it is the entire theoretical at the present, but it's amusing to guess.

Re: Tracking the progress of the Windows phone 7 how fast it will move in coming month

I agree with you , I believe every carrier will have as a minimum one phone. I'm not certain if this is a fashion or not, however it'd be nice if hardware came out only throughout each fresh make public. That mean you could buy a phone and contain the newest and most for 6 months, in anticipation of the subsequently update. by means of Android you can pay money for a phone one week and contain it obsolete the next week. Their phones are developing too rapidly to be protected into a 2 year agreement.

Look for the Nokia phone to appear quickly. I am certain they will desire to make an impression to get a grip in the U.S. once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Look for the Nokia phone to appear quickly. I am certain they will desire to make an impression to get a grip in the U.S. once more.
    I've been hearing gossip the release is on feb, 2012 already announced anticipate that's wrong and we see somewhat by the conclusion of the year 2011 in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    I've been hearing gossip the release is on feb, 2012 already announced anticipate that's wrong and we see somewhat by the conclusion of the year 2011 in the US.
    I agree with you but its Nokia seem to look like the US on the back-burner at the present. I don't consider we'll see a Nokia phone in the US any where soon in anticipation of next year. I presume we'll see at Nokia World release 2011, November

I'm not going to completely markdown the possible of Nokia coming all the way through with handsets for a few of different carriers. perhaps just wishful thoughts on my part, other than a kid can dream, can't he? just doubt if dreaming is somewhat we're all doing just a little too great deal though I just can't observe Nokia and Microsoft omitted the Christmas hurry in the states

I believe that Nokia mid term objective is to for on one occasion and for all get a solid grip in the US NA market with Windows phone If they are truthfully all in they have to be in attendance it a tough means in the US market plus all over the place . We may not like the entire Windows phone they are going away to propose however if they are in near to the ground average and high end variety they be supposed to be put out more than a few in each tier each year

anybody have any dissimilar perspective at the present? I'm in fact still obtainable to have the same opinion with my initial guess.

as well, what concerning international carriers? I'm not extremely well read on some of them I be able to name them, however that's about it , so anybody wish for to fill me in?

perhaps if Nokia comes up by means of 2-3 or perhaps Asus does a rapid shock. If the 2nd generation does fine sales wise perhaps Dell will speedily get back in with a regeneration 2 device

I might adore a Dell 2nd generation phone. though, I'm not going away to wait . I don't make out that occurrence in the subsequently year. as well, I still consider that Nokia won't strike the US in anticipation of Q1 of 2012. optimistically they will draw a wildcard at their occasion after that week and shock us all, but just the once again, I'm not receiving my expectation up.