Thread: Lost twitter contacts from people hub with Mango OS

Lost twitter contacts from people hub with Mango OS

I am running the mango and all the things are working well without any problem. But suddenly I found that there is a bug with the Mango OS. I really don’t know that what is the reason for this and how that can be solved. If somebody over here have any idea regarding this then please suggest me the solution. I will be thankful to all for this. Please reply.

Re: Lost twitter contacts from people hub with Mango OS

You can try by sync your contacts and see if you are getting that back. You can resync windows live profile and once you are done with that then you should restart your phone. I am not 100 percent sure that this will resolve the issue but there is always a hope and I wish that this will help you to get out of the issue.

You can do one thing to get this solved. Just open the settings with the help of the 3 dot menu and from there choose filter my contacts and ensure that the twitter box is selected in that. So try with this and let me know if this is helpful to you or not.

I am not using this phone right now but thinking to buy this soon. I have seen many of the similar threads on other sites where they have mentioned the similar thing. I don’t find any solution for this over internet. So I think that it is the bug from the manufacturer and it will be resolved after the new update release. So we can do nothing until the next update is released. But this is really very disappointing.

Don’t merge the twitter account with some other account as this can create similar problem. I am using that separately in “Whats happening” and it nebver showed the problems like this.

I am not using this phone right now but thinking to buy this soon. I have seen many of the similar threads on other sites where they have mentioned the similar thing. I don’t find any solution for this over internet. So I think that it is the bug from the manufacturer and it will be resolved after the new update release. So we can do nothing until the next update is released. But this is really very disappointing.

From what I have seen is something that has happened to a lot of people? The first day out Twitter contacts in the Hub of contacts, but no longer present or can be associated. I do not know if it will fix it soon, or is that Microsoft has had a problem with Twitter so. It's a shame because you could well revise your contacts at a time when your timeline.

First you have to tie your Twitter account to your Hotmail account in Windows Live service. Once you see everything automatically tied the People status in the Hub on your phone. If you mentioned a tweet and receive a message then you might see that at the place where you will get the Facebook notifications. I think the Windows Phone skills provide Mango with Twitter will be the most basic which is good because it allows developers to continue with their Twitter applications which is already on the market as other more advanced features.

It seems that Microsoft has taken seriously the importance of Twitter's and that is why it's built into the new version of Windows Phone 7 Mango. The truth is that without respite Microsoft is working hard to have as soon as the new version of its mobile operating system and cope with major competitors such as Android or IOS. That's why we're seeing lately tweets where we go forward some details, although not many, we used to go to feed our curiosity and be aware of the social network channels. I do not doubt anyone but the novelty is that the new operating system will come with the integration of twitter in the phone settings, though, the moment in off mode but remember that it is a beta version.