Thread: Can we use the Atrix 4G MOTOBLUR account on MOTOROLA Atrix 2?

Can we use the Atrix 4G MOTOBLUR account on MOTOROLA Atrix 2?

I am getting an Atrix2, and I have an issue observing the SIM card from the initial Atrix and my Motoblur account. I would be able to have sworn I saw some place in the Atrix2 uphold zone, it stated that Location, Find and Wipe aids are good to go for the Atrix2. An additional part expressed he gained a presenting from you stating it isn't, would you be able to elucidate. Ought to I run with a Brand New SIM Card or utilize the initial from the Atrix, or utilize the late one that was installed in the SGS-2?

Re: Can we use the Atrix 4G MOTOBLUR account on MOTOROLA Atrix 2?

Third gathering software is the just way I know of to remote spot and wipe the mechanism. Would be able to perhaps have your account disabled or gadget wiped with the assistance of your bearer rep following they have verified your personality but remote area is not good to go might as well you lose your phone.

• -In the future inches toward getting abandoned and deleted... see #4.
    • -Same one can be utilized however you may need to have it provisioned a small differently.
    • -You can still log into MOTOBLUR account but it will catalogue Motorola Atrix 4G after there is no manual strategy to tie it to ATRIX 2. Maybe there will be more information in the future.

KEEP IT SAFE AND SECURE With MOTOBLUR, your information is nonstop gone down, so you never lose a name or number. Need to swap your phone. Utilize a machine to bolt or wipe insight from your old phone. Or move it to the new unified with simply a few clicks. Consider it on the house utilizing MOTOBLUR and the phone's constructed-in GPS. No set up or application needed.

Motoblur is part of the Atrix 2 user interface yet the account log on parcel is not combined. In this manner, Motoblur alternate, area utilities, and so forth-anything tied to your digital account is not utilized. On the Moto destination, head over to Atrix 2, it pulls up a page of its one of a kind, on the upper bar, there are tabs, programming applications, it pulls down to Motoblur Software/apps, it pulls down to Motoblur. That bar goes crosswise over all pages (with the exception of discussions as there is a similarity issue right now.