Thread: Need help and suggestions for my first windows phone Samsung focus

Need help and suggestions for my first windows phone Samsung focus

I have be faithful to WebOS for a few year now now, however my HP Veer 4G now isn't cutting it any longer. in addition HP and WebOS are deceased and I've determined Windows Phone 7 is my platform of option moving ahead. My first windows phone Samsung focus will get to me tomorrow night. Some one told me told me to go to Live.com along with that make an account. I set up a hotmail account. Is this all I required to do? He also had suggestion for adding a SD card however I've decided to give up that alternative. What possible useful is if the windows phone might give me a few suggestion as to Is the Mango update now obtainable for 1.4? Or do I require taking out the battery and considering if I contain 1.3 or 1.4? kindlyly guide me trough I would be really appreciation

re: Need help and suggestions for my first windows phone Samsung focus

I purchase my Samsung Focus complete, as well, so I might set it on t-mobile. It's probable you'll have a few updates while you connect, probe as well as Mango. You don't require no matter which as well additional as a Live account. You can make use of your Live account for a Zune trial if you akin to. Forward additional email accounts to your Hotmail you can adjoin additional email accounts to your handset if you'd like better, I presently like them all in single place.

explore the online marketplace for apps that you desire to install while you get the handset going

Set up the Zune software on the computer you'd akin to make use of to sync up. You'll require zune to sync media still if you don't contain the pass or purchase something.

Thanks for your recommendation . The initial stuff when did the hotmail account creating was to export every my yahoo associates over to hotmail.

Do I download the Zune software as of a website or might have that alternative as soon as I connect my phone to the PC? Or do I require the Zune software on my PC first so that the handset is familiar?

You'll require the Zune software to join the handset up, obtain updates, etc. subsequently you be able to set it up to wirelessly sync plus not yet make use of the computer to a large amount

Hey I like to ask which I consider I study a answer in one more thread that held somewhat regarding running the power all the means down after the phone's very initial charge.

Is this the correct thing to do for the battery?

I would advocate that. moreover , the battery is not charged especially when it is first out of the box so following your complete playing with it for a small bit, set it up, the battery is very soon equal to dead.

I would recharge it completely and contain it exhaust once more. You should be fine after that. While I have my Pre 2 people complain regarding the battery life as well as me. I try that trick and my battery last me all the way through the day definitely works.

I got one question I presently get home as regards 30 min ago and the handset was on my deck I comprise trying to acquire on track however have a Can I not set up my handset to sync by way of my Yahoo email? I get my Live account among hotmail set up however I just set up that email to comprise the Live account. I make use of Yahoo. Is there a technique to do this?

Just add the another email account thought setting then go to e-mail then to accounts and create new one yahoo but I am having activesync error on yahoo help anyone

You be able to make use of the Internet Explorer 'tabs' alternative which is in the menu to observe dissimilar between the web sites you've open in place of multitasking. I am not certain why you're getting an activesync fault on yahoo.

I've notice the similar fixation on a micro-USB charger I have a few of them presently aren't as firm and don't charge. I don’t known why . I got an OEM one and everything is good.

Tap the three dots in the bottom right corner of internet explorer scroll to change the settings and "Open links as of open applications in" to "A fresh tab".

Re: Need help and suggestions for my first windows phone Samsung focus

Is there a method to alter the alert for the keys at the on the bottom ? The back arrow, windows and search keys vibrate while I touch them. I might somewhat they create a sound or nothing by any means.