Thread: After updating windows phone 7 (mango) I am only able to connect to Open Wi-Fi on my LG Quantum

After updating windows phone 7 (mango) I am only able to connect to Open Wi-Fi on my LG Quantum

Right after the Mango update on my LG Quantum, I only be able to pair to definite open Wi-Fi. Starbucks is very well, however Safeway’s in addition a little other ones that I make use of to connect to I can not anymore connect to. mostly, the effort to connection is times out and a error stating that here was no answer from the network emerge on the handset. anybody as well familiar with this this?

Re: After updating windows phone 7 (mango) I am only able to connect to Open Wi-Fi on my LG Quantum

I also updated my phone OS which is Mango and I never faced this problem I think the network that you like to connect may be down trey some another network as ever since the v7.5 update, the Wi-Fi appear to work yet improved on my LG Quantum.

Re: After updating windows phone 7 (mango) I am only able to connect to Open Wi-Fi on my LG Quantum

Yeah I also having the same problem and I am damn sure that its there networks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    I also updated my phone OS which is Mango and I never faced this problem I think the network that you like to connect may be down trey some another network as ever since the v7.5 update, the Wi-Fi appear to work yet improved on my LG Quantum.
    Yeah mine was also look working better too apart from for the problem of a few open networks that are not permitting my phone to attach may be MAC address filtering .it's just an problem with a few open networks for certain however what might it be I am not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Yeah I also having the same problem and I am damn sure that its there networks
    I am pretty sure and I also confirmed that the network was not down I checked it on the others mobile phone and its seems to be fine or might be open wifi networks are not be familiar with some MAC addresses a

Similar with my phone . I additional the MAC address to my Wi-Fi router to the filter list and effort to put in the network more than a few times doesn’t work
    As well although on corporate network, how do you identify WPA or WPA2 etc this characteristic is yet to complete

I can join to open networks however our work guest connection continue getting an invalid certificate display While I tick "go to page anyway" and enter my id and password, it still goes back to the "invalid certification " page actually annoying.