Thread: Truth about the Windows Phone 7 and Xbox interactions

Truth about the Windows Phone 7 and Xbox interactions

I was just going trough the some webpage there it was mentioned that the Windows Phone 7 and Xbox connected I am not sure how much fact contain in that statement does anyone here can able to clarify about this statement I was curious to know
    Thanks

Re: Truth about the Windows Phone 7 and Xbox interactions

Yeah even I have also noticed this on the it was said there the software giant initiate a new Kinectimals application that permit Windows Phone owner to make their contain characters on the go and after that reassign them directly onto the Xbox. The appliance make use of a QR code to permit the Kinect camera to study and make the character prepared from a Windows Phone handset . It’s one of the primary examples of what Microsoft is preparation for its Windows Phone and Xbox incorporation. The subsequent is applications that permit Windows Phone users to organize their Xbox console as of their phone. The Xbox buddy app will be complete obtainable for free of charge to Windows Phone user and will let owners discover and manage content from the Xbox LIVE market on the Xbox 360.

Yeah men that are what I wanted . MSFT has to play to its strengths. Give people circumstances they presently can't get as of Google or apple since of their in homes lack of penetration with PCs and consoles on the Xbox. the one article Google and apple can't expect to accomplish anytime quickly is 50 million+ settop boxes aroung the world in addition to 1billion pcs correct this extremely minute. If they continue and put together it all into a superior ecosystem, it will create the apple and Google contributions appear cut off and underpowered in contrast.

I love this controller garbage Do you imply Kinectimals ? Or anything you wish it to be called.

I have not over and done what you call Kinect you know

It's going to be immense. I can't remain to purchase my pet tiger a few new items. for 1000 MS points.

Window phone 7 has to bad specs, with a market of less than 1%. Who needs to write apps and games while it does not give any money?

That quarrel is actually dumb, no offense. They write apps since I see a lot of chance. Windows platform is presentation growth & attention in the consumer market is optimistic. You might ask why programmers add to a Linux OSS while the shares aren't a genuine danger to MAC or Windows. This reasonably question ring a bell me a lot of the

I adore the control app, and still t its incomplete at the moment it shows enormous possibility . I look ahead to prospect updates of the app. with any luck they add music manage as well!