Thread: Required More onboard memory or SD card access in windows phone 7

Required More onboard memory or SD card access in windows phone 7

I like my HTC HD7. Somebody would have to carry some major modification to their stage to obtain me to switch off of Windows P7 (constancy and UI enhancements for Android of larger display and UI improvement for iOS), but there is one thing I absolutely am jealous of which is Storage capacity. I desire 32 GB or extra. 16 are just not pretty enough. Once I start loading up some movies and my music, throw in all my applications, I'm almost maxed out. I have to go from side to side and prune my applications catalogue from time to time due to gap restraints. If my music libraries get bigger and a lot more than it really will become a problem for me. Sure, I could shuffle my music each so frequently and only carry on part of it on my cell phone, or put down movies off until I'm going on a tour, but I would rather just have a 32GB alternative of have an choice to put in a memory card so I could fit extra. Just give me the choice!

Re: Required More onboard memory or SD card access in windows phone 7

I got a concentrate on twenty days reverse and blessed to have it in this regard. Just four days back put in a 16 GB card. Now I have 24 GB in general. I could apply 32 GB also and then my generally will be about 40 GB. But I believe I am glad with 24 GB at present. As for you, your simply savior can be an upgrade to an additional cell phone. But the price will be much senior just to have a advanced memory. Focus owners are damn blessed in this view

I consider I've seen on the internet that most Windows P7 devices, including the HTC HD7 use microSD cards inside for storage. Further public have productively experimented with exchange these cards with higher ability cards. However, I appreciate that the course of action is tedious (can harm your cell phone), and resets the cell phone to default factory setting. Note that I have NOT attempted to carry out this variation. I have an HTC HD7 which I've loaded up with song for play all through the night at work. I continually hear that damn GSM sound (the noise you hear in close electronics when a call is about to come all the way through), only it's roughly constant through earphones (crap ones and good ones), and it's noisy enough that I can hear it even through song when it gets soft. Do you have the similar thing going on? Have you establish a method to reduce it?

Until newly, I have educated to live with the 16GB maximum value. I used a USB tool in my car for song and managed to stay under the boundary. However, I actually missed the mode Zune shuffles my composition, remembers the songs I love and removed the songs I don't like, etc. Plus, I have started subscribing to several superior podcasts right from the marketplace on my cell phone. Now I'm getting hazardously close to the boundary again. I can stay alive, but those 2nd gen strategies better come soon and come with as a minimum 32GB.

From what I have observed, though, many of the latest devices whose specs are recognized seem to be moving from the inner microSD cards to NAND recollection, which cannot be upgraded or switched out. My assumption is they originally used the microSD cards so that if require for larger ability (or lower capability in order to lesser the price) cropped up, they could just build a speedy switch and discharge different flavors of the similar cell phone. When insist didn't become visible, they are switching to NAND flash recollection which is quicker and, I believe, cheaper, than the inner microSD cards. And I'm not seeing any Windows P7 phones with stretchy memory also. Possibly if the second generation Windows P7 phones catch on, the Windows P8 phones will have several extra options, but for currently, we are just fixed... and it sucks...