Thread: Returning back to Motorola DROID (Android) from HTC 7 Trophy (Windows Phone 7)

Returning back to Motorola DROID (Android) from HTC 7 Trophy (Windows Phone 7)

Regrettably I'm changing back to my Motorola DROID because get extremely poor reception at house and job through my t HTC 7 Trophy I can hardly make use of it. My HTC 7 Trophy has for all time be pathetic in the reception section, however this morning it had nil service. I again activated my Motorola DROID and it has complete bars. extremely frustrated that I'm have to go back to android.

Re: Returning back to Motorola DROID (Android) from HTC 7 Trophy (Windows Phone 7)

Did you ever felt like get your phone checked that might be internal Antenna error maybe as your droid is getting the full networks get your phone checked before getting in to the conclusion

Re: Returning back to Motorola DROID (Android) from HTC 7 Trophy (Windows Phone 7)

Yeah I am totally with you its probably mere the antenna in his phone that’s ruined the operating system will have not anything to do with reception plus HTC is usually high-quality with that. So I will consider to see you soon on the windows phone again just get your phone checked

I actually never wish for to go back to the Motorola droid, however I require a phone that works at my home. The antenna perhaps spoiled, although it get in fact high-quality reception all over the place except at my house and at work. I call Verizon at the moment and the lady I converse to said wherever my house is situated is a inferior area for service. I may go into the store Friday. among not being capable to make a call plus the battery lasting six hours I'm very annoyed with the handset.

Sounds similar to you contain a terrible phone unit . I don't acquire first-class reception at job, but my android-wielding colleague on Verizon every one of them tell me their pointer is weak as well. My reception is okay at house. among that and the battery problem it look like you have a few genuine problem. I doubt if they're connected. in any case I would struggle to switch it if you can.

I was anticipating the similar thing with the antenna problem. I am in a bit of a border area someplace I live. plus my HTC 7 Trophy for all time maintain a respectable signal strength.

It Is Verizon's as well as HTC mistake. The HTC Trophy is in fact an underwhelming phone and I consider terrible for the people that are compulsory to make use of it You wouldn't like it as much if Verizon had the HTC 7 Mozart

What is so underwhelming about the HTC trophy additional than signal strength plus battery I totally love mine. Just get off the handset with Verizon along with they are transfer me one more phone. I comprise for all time had extremely superior luck with Verizon customer service and this time was good quality to.

I like to say i wanted to say battery regarding your, when yoru signal DONT have a it in fact battery kills faster cause your handset is continually searching for a signal connected being suppose which in revisit drains the battery a bit more .

I am ready for the fresh phone to acquire now. The entire motive I detested my droid and go to an additional platform are still living and fine. certain it gets great reception however all I can in fact do is make calls. It's attractive poor for the whole thing else. I'm trying to understand why I ever thought this phone was so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhadran View Post
    I like to say i wanted to say battery regarding your, when yoru signal DONT have a it in fact battery kills faster cause your handset is continually searching for a signal connected being suppose which in revisit drains the battery a bit more .
    That give details why my handset, which has NO indication inside my job and house, has concerning half or less than partially of the battery existence after work, still though it's hardly used. plus this is with Battery Saver allow!!

I'll maybe advance my calls to my desk and shut off the phone throughout the workday.