Thread: Cannot use the Xbox live in Windows phone 7

Cannot use the Xbox live in Windows phone 7

I am having the Windows phone 7 but facing some problem with connecting that to the Xbox live. I have many of the similar threads on the other sites but there was no proper solution for this. If someone of you have any idea about this then please let me know that. Please reply as soon as possible.

re: Cannot use the Xbox live in Windows phone 7

It is possible that the XBox live server is down and for that reason you are facing this issue. So just wait for few hours and see if that is working fine after that.

You cannot have large applications or games since launch. Although this does not happen with Windows Phone: catalog available right now is relatively large and of high quality, a sign that Microsoft has plenty of experience with Xbox. NFS Underground, Flight Control, Glow Artisan or Guitar Hero are some of the games we currently find in the catalog, all at a "comparable" to its quality.

Xbox LIVE for Windows Phone is a success, both for quality and compatibility of the games with the rest of the platform. All terminals have plenty of power to uproot them and this is the proof that Microsoft's high standards of entertainment as have been marked from the beginning. Y is a real treat to play them on the phone, a real incentive to get one of the currently available Smartphone with Windows phone.

Check the internet connection on your phone. If your phone is not having proper internet connection then also you may get the issues like this. So what you can do is contact the service provider and ask them for the same. See if they are able to help you I any manner.

Just go to Settings -> Application "Tab" -> Games and from there see if "Connect to XBox Live" is put to on? If that of off then you will have to put that on and try to use the Xbox live again to see if you are getting the same thing again or not.