Thread: Switch from Android to Windows Phone 7

Switch from Android to Windows Phone 7

Is there anyone here who had already done the switch? I am eager to knew this as I am my self planning to do so there is nothing wrong with the Android phone I was jus thinking for switch for check out this new technology and the new interference of windows OS for Mobil I am thing of Samsung Focusbut I want my phone be able to Get free of the ATT things and WiFi tether so that I can us other device can any oen here guide me trough this I would be really glad to knew this

Thanks

Re: Switch from Android to Windows Phone 7

The Samsung Focus is the most excellent presentation and display on AT&T, it presently depends if you wish for a normal form, or slider ect. The display accompanied make it enhanced than the additional two imo, however it does only contain 8GB of storage other then that all are 16GB if that is a issue for you. for myself I adore my Samsung Focus. You can take away whatever thing you desire together with the AT&T application. Presently hold on the app, and uninstall. Tethering throughout a dialup and USB cable is achievable, however a trouble. Wi-Fi tethering is not possible up till now .I sifted from Android, and at the same time as this is a new OS with a majority of features not there that Android had, I would by no means go back. The UI is definitely the most excellent out there, and its a a great deal pleasing in general experience.

I was hoping for the Tethering thought WI-FI for getting the DATA trough the phone as I am in the old unlimited plan and I do not have any another plan $25 per month for getting the data on the tablet

USB cable might work on Windows however On an Android tablet, supposing Android will not be gifted to tether by way of it on USB, I'm going to presume .

Hi guys little off topic but I like to know as I was planning to switch from me HTC Sensation 4G to Windows Phone 7 with in a week now the problem is my HTC Sensation 4G has the 4G in it and the window phone 7 does not have it trough AT&T that what the in for that I have got now I want know that whether the SIM that I already have will work on the Windows Phone 7 and if that would be not be the case then will AT&T will renew my contract if I will talk to them this will be really irritating does any one here know any thing about this I would be really glad if anyone here can guide me trough

I am still be carry the HTC Nexus along with me in case of I required to use tethering that the only reason I am keeping it with me if I am out or something and I need to det something from the client and he don’t have WIFI I just switch the SIM

Quote Originally Posted by Stavita View Post
    Hi guys little off topic but I like to know as I was planning to switch from me HTC Sensation 4G to Windows Phone 7 with in a week now the problem is my HTC Sensation 4G has the 4G in it and the window phone 7 does not have it trough AT&T that what the in for that I have got now I want know that whether the SIM that I already have will work on the Windows Phone 7 and if that would be not be the case then will AT&T will renew my contract if I will talk to them this will be really irritating does any one here know any thing about this I would be really glad if anyone here can guide me trough
    Yes you can the SIM perfectly fine I am using it on my Samsung Focus which is working just fine

Just don’t worry even me already had been switch. i did the similar stuff and have not be disappointed it. The OS is so a great deal superior and simple to make use of. I did get a fresh SIM card even though i didn’t require to. It was free of charge at an at&t corp. store and they will not compose you sign a fresh agreement.

You are actually making the right decision and don’t worry like already said the SIM will be definitely accepted on the WP7 I came from the iPhone and never looked back again .