Thread: AT&T trying hard to make sure Motorola Atrix 2 doesn't sell

AT&T trying hard to make sure Motorola Atrix 2 doesn't sell

Closed by one AT&T store these days, and phoned 3 others, and was told that by every stores that none of them would be storing the Motorola Atrix 2 either for deal or even demoing rationales. For what it's appeal, I reside in California, and don't know if that's the case all over the place. I talk about to the persons at the store that it would have been good to at any rate see the cell phone in someone for little minutes. The most excellent they could gather is that I could buy the cell phone and return it later. This will be my initial Android buy. I was actually in suspense to obtain a look at the Motorola Atrix 2 , as I like better the Motorola skin and am eager about the non-Pentile screen. Also trying to keep away from the ICS hype as I don't desire to deal with the ultimate application-compatibility problems, but it's going to obtain harder now. This whose accepting got me thinking that possibly the Motorola Atrix 2 will be an after-thought in a month or 2, with slight possibility of updates in the outlook.

Re: AT&T trying hard to make sure Motorola Atrix 2 doesn't sell

I will have a Motorola Atrix 2 tomorrow, it’s a stimulating Smartphone, it’s got numerous qualities, and you won’t be disappointed. I saw it Monday, if it’s any comfort whatever to you, I am recurring a Samsung GS-2 for the Motorola Atrix 2 .Run into complexities? This is the place to Be, Mark and his group of “Robin Hoods" are remarkable! They obtain respond when no one else can, as long as one appreciate they don’t own Motorola Mobility! Happy Motorola Atrix 2 to you, you won’t be disappointed!

In Merrillville Indiana the AT&T store at 80th 45454 Ave Merrillville, In (business store) had two Motorola Atrix 2 s on display. Alternatively the store at 15454 Blvd Highland South Indianapolis, In (authorized retailer) did not contain any on display and when I asked about the Motorola Atrix 2 I was told it had not been launched up till now. This was previous these days.

Yes I had the same problem with two stores which is AT&T in Austin Texas fine the 2 I went to anyhow. That one is in a Mall in South Austin the further in South Austin. Although equally finest Buy's close to me have the cell phone in stock but not on present. Also the price at Best purchase was pretty good 49.99$ for agreement so no complaints that AT&T didn't have them in supply. They made me obtain it cheaper than I would have on the whole through AT&T.